Whodunnit 2

Madman
Team: Tartarus Robotics Group

Whodunnit 2

Post by Madman » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:16 pm

Every tournament in this town wants to be a big deal. They all come here with dreams, you know, but there's only so much room. Not all of 'em can get big. This one, though... It's a different animal. Careful whatcha sign up for, kid.

The Scoop

A) Whodunnit will be held in the Superheavyweight division. It doesn't get much love anymore, so I'd like to throw it a bone. The entry cap will be sixteen.

B) Each entrant will provide one robot and choose a number from one to sixteen. If the number has already been chosen by somebody else, he or she may not choose it. First come, first serve. There will be an undisclosed number of groups, and the top one or two from each group (depending on how many there are) will qualify for the playoffs. Only the TO will know the size and membership of each group and he will keep track of it using a hidden Challonge bracket. Entrants will be completely in the dark. Over the course of the tournament, they may be able to piece some of this together.

C) As usual, entrants will RP each week. However, it is unlikely that their RPs will be for their own robots. At the start of the week, everybody will receive an unmarked letter (a DM on discord) from the tournament organizer informing them of which robot they will be RPing for that week and which robot they will be fighting. These will be randomly selected from the pool of sixteen robots and are not subject to groups like the entrants themselves. Entrants will then PM their RPs to the TO by the usual Saturday midnight EST deadline and he will will make the thread and post both RPs. The writers will then write the fights based off of the posted RPs while only knowing the robots and not the RPers. Seeing as declaring configurations would give away the RPer for each bot, there will be no alternate configurations allowed.

D) This isn't only a robotic combat tournament, however. In addition to the usual fight cards and RP threads, there will also be a Detectives' Lounge page. After the conclusion of each week, detectives may post up to two theories about the previous round or the bracket in general. These must be specific guesses involving no more than two other detectives or bots. The Chief (the TO) will then either confirm or debunk the theories. Regardless of group, the four detectives with the most confirmed theories by the end of the group stage will advance to the playoffs.

E) There, they will join the four entrants (not robots!) with the best records in their groups. These eight will square off in a single-eliminations playoffs. However, they will now be forced to use their own robots. At the end of it all, we will crown a Whodunnit Champion.

The Goods

A) We'll be using the Standard ARC Rule Set.

B) House rules include a weapon cap of 16, an armour cap of 13, and a loosely-defined, "let's not have everyone enter blatantly dumb stuff" rule. If that happens, I'm your God. I'll just pick the the bots that I like best and anyone whose entry doesn't interest me can re-enter something that sucks less at existing.

C) Don't be late and don't be a douche. That's my schtick. There will be a word limit. It'll be 400 words this time around. I don't care if you got hit by a car, had diabeetus, and your grandma/cat died. If you're late, you're late. Don't be.

D) This event will begin whenever we have sixteen finished entries. Reserving doesn't guarantee you a spot. Putting a rendered and statted bot up there and choosing a number does. Regardless of how many people are signed up, entry submissions will close on April 27 and this event will begin on May 3.

E) We'll be fighting in The Noir which is a, state-of-the-art, beautifully rendered custom arena made just for this tournament forever ago and never used for it... until now. The render is linked below.

The Noir by Floating Castle Robotics on Sketchfab

The Suspects

Team Robot Number Type
Team Design Flaw Equisde II 1 Strafey Monstrosity
End of the Line LLC Pwnsaw 2 Lumberjack
Team Rinzler Old Glory 11 C-c-combo Spinner!
Team Blood Gulch Final Boss 3 Pretty Much Biohazard
Aquatic Robotics Red Menace 4 Russian Spy
Hitachi Magic Wand Interrobang Robotics 12 Vertical Spinner
Team Instant Regret Aphelion 9 Dreadnought
Tartarus Robotics Group Hadean II 7 Better Than Golden MADD
The Monsterworks I Dance Crabcore, Motherfucker! 13 Figurative Crab
Cool Story Brobotics Stellhead 5 ICE-powered Fish
Team Riptide Xtreme pneumatiX 10 Flippah!
Code Pink Robotics Bipolar 15 Black Dog
Team 57 Fork Bomb ??? Sawblaze
Team Cardboard Pony Flip or Grab 6 Lotsa Cardboard
Team Worst Swordsman Oh Bugger! It's The Lardy Mardy Wideboy! 16 Jellyfish, more or less

And after all that, it ended just the way it had begun: with a song. A song, and a lonely silhouette disappearing down a Chicago alley on a cold winter's night.

Fin.

Last edited by Madman on Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tartarus Robotics Group: Infinitely wise and merciful since 2016
(don't ask about before that)

Black Dog ||| Hellhound V ||| Blood Eagle ||| Santangelo ||| Hellhound VII ||| Hoarfrost

Mechanized Mayhem: 0-0
Heavyweight: Danger Zone (0-0)
CBC4: 26-5
Featherweight: Black Dog III (6-2)
Lightweight: Blood Eagle (7-1)
Middleweight: Hoarfrost (9-0) CHAMPION!
Heavyweight: Santangelo (5-2)
Current Roster: 183-40 (.821)
Black Dog (ROBOTS - MW*, ROBOTS3 - FW, CBC4 - FW): 26-5
Blood Eagle (CBC3 - LW*, CBC4 - LW): 15-2
Danger Zone (Mechanized Mayhem - HW): 0-0
Detroit Iron (ICEcrown - SHW): 6-2
Hellcat (Thunder Underground - MW): 2-0
Hellhound (R: Extinction - HW, Pressure Drop - HW, RB2 - HW, ROBOTS - HW, New Blood - HW*, ROBOTS 3 - HW*, Thunder Underground - HW): 46-11
Hoarfrost (RB2 - MW, Armageddon! - MW, Ruination 4 - LW, Thunder Underground - LW, CBC4 - MW*): 23-5
Krakatoa (Robo-Con - LW, Ruination 4 - SHW, Thunder Underground - LW): 11-2
Meanstreak (RB2 - LW, Ruination 4 - HW): 10-3
Santangelo (CBC3 - SHW*, CBC4 - HW): 13-3
Sundancer (Ruination 4 - MW, R: Revival - MW, REDDIT - HW, R: Evolution - FW): 21-4
Talons Out (ROBOTS - FW): 10-3
Thundercaller (Vexed!): 1-0
Yet to Fight
Hadean, Intimidator, Kurosaki-kun, Midnight Sun, Neon Rampage
Retired
Eye of Newt, Morality, Savage, Tiger, Vicious, Wild Child
ARC Hall of Fame
Hellhound - #1
Black Dog - #2
Blood Eagle - #11
Sundancer - #24
Hoarfrost - #49

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: Whodunnit 2

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:16 pm

FIRST
Ok, who was the no fun mod that ruined me first?
FIRST
reserving btw, #1 if we are doing that thing

Orbital Vengeance Force:
Stats:
  • Speed: 3
  • Traction: 2
  • Torque: 1
  • Weapon: 17(16 Spinner / 1 Flipper)
  • Armor: 9
Shells/rings/overheads/whatever do get the full +4 here so this thing does get 13 armor on the entire ring spinner btw.
More images conveniently hidden to not make the entire thread more annoying to navigate
Flipper up
Underside that i absolutely had to render.
Remember Hovercrap from the small event that Mr. Monsterworks ran a year something ago? Guess what, i took the engine from it and put it in the ring spinner this bot has. To recap it's a small V8 engine that is a miniaturized copy of the LS engine found in Corvette cars, but i also added a few modifications, most notably the massive supercharger and adjustments to make the engine not stop should it get turned upside down.
This time the top of the supercharger has been manufactured by myself in the workshop that my brother totally has and the entire construction of it is thicker and sturdier, should the entire bot get thrown far up and land top first the entire engine will keep working just fine.
The flipper is pneumatic (no clutch driven shenanigans) and is first a srimech and then a weapon. The thing acts as a hinged wedge when unused, got under the wedge? you will run straight into the spinner anyways. The flipper fires in both directions instead of having a bungee or something to retract it, this gives me the ability to leave it in the up position to pull it away.
The bot is a walker, the legs also allow the bot to strafe. The bottom of the chasis have rubber pieces that go a bit lower than the bottom of the ring, meaning that i can pull them up to stay in place, keep the legs safe and get more stability / knock back resistance.
Don't ask about the name of the bot, it doesn't mean anything, it just sounds rad.
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Post by V900 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:17 pm

Pwnsaw

Speed: 8
Torque: 1
Traction: 7
Armor: 5
Weapon: 9

Torque reaction chainsaw, the front wedge is a lifter. It slides underneath the opponent, purposely squarewaves, and then the saw grinds down onto the opponent's top in the same way a saw arm would. 100% invertible.

Rinzler

Post by Rinzler » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:19 pm

Yeehaw my first Whodunnit

OLD GLORY

Phsychotic kiwi bot with 2 very different weapons both driven by the same bevel gearbox, meaning both have 15 weapon
3/1/1/16/9

Last edited by Rinzler on Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:19 pm

Team Blood Gulch is on the case!

Final Boss-He's badder than old King Kong, and meaner than a junkyard dog.

He's a master of disguise so pick whatever skin you like best.

Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 3
Armor: 11
Weapon: 5
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Post by attackfrog » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:24 pm

(Probably) going to do this again but hopefully a little cooler and slightly updated. Maybe not though.
Every spy story needs a Russian agent.

Red Menace
Sketchfab 3D View

A walking turret hammer that isn't just a "walking" turret hammer. The legs have four degrees of movement each: the feet and knees bend and the hips can raise the legs and turn them side to side. It walks by scuttling around like a spider or something, lifting two opposite legs at a time and moving them forward as the other two support it. The turret spins 360 degrees, the hammer swings through about 180.
The ring plow (aka. the Iron Curtain) is flexibly shock-mounted to the bottom of the chassis such that it can tilt a bit to stay level on the floor as the robot moves around. It can also be removed entirely.

Stats: 3 Speed / 1 Traction / 1 Torque / 18 Weapon (15 Hammer / 3 Turret) / 9 Armor

Number: 4 I guess

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:28 pm

Listen Here, Granddad, this is America. Everyone Here Eats Ass

wedges are hinged, including the fork on the puncher. heavier internals are in the rear, allowing it to be balanced for thwacking with the puncher fully retracted. 3 buttons for the puncher: full fire, fire 3 inches out (as shown in the last image), and retract.

Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 3
Weapon: 1
Armor: 13

Hooray For Lexan

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:32 pm

Aphelion

Picking #9

STATS:
Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 2
Weapon: 4
Armor: 11 (+1 front wedge) area covered by armor bonus highlighted.

ADDITIONAL IMAGES:

It's back! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pmgtyw2n8w

Aphelion is a front-hinged flipper designed for powerful launches that can throw opponents a significant vertical and horizontal distance. The flipper is powered by nitrogen, with a 3" bore, 6" stroke cylinder running at 800 psi and a 68 cubic inch buffer tank; the theoretical pressure at the end of the stroke without any regulator flow or frictional losses would still be around 400 psi. The onboard nitrogen supply is enough for 30-40 flips.

The arm geometry means that cylinder's moment arm starts out low (2.4") at the start of the stroke, but increases dramatically (to about 8.5") over the cylinder's stroke as the pressure inside the cylinder drops, keeping the force exerted relatively uniform. The force at the tip of the arm would in theory increase from about 670 lbf to 1200 lbf - in practice lower at the end due to frictional pressure losses. Note that for a front-hinged flipper the tip is at the BACK: normally at the start of the stroke the opponent's center of mass would be closer to the fulcrum, where forces are higher. The arm has a stroke length at the tip of about a foot, and can throw an opponent about five feet vertically into the air with good engagement. Horizontal distances could be huge. Assuming a 60-degree launch angle the robot's horizontal speed would be enough to make it fly over 10' horizontally before landing, and with Aphelion pushing forward at even just 5 mph that increases to almost 20 ft NOT counting bouncing or rolling. So it's legitimately possible for it to YEET another robot halfway across the box.

To minimize the normal weakness of front-hinged flippers, that the opponent must be high up on the flipper for an effective flip, Aphelion's flipping arm extends all the way down to the tip of the wedge: the wedge tip is forced down into the floor and the front of the chassis raised slightly when flipping. This is similar to the real-life featherweight Amnesia or "Sewer Snake" style lifters which can flip an opponent by depressing the lifter, with the difference that the pivot point is fairly close (4.5" behind) the wedge tip and the arm actually has a high-speed pneumatic system behind hit.

Another common weakness of powerful front-hinged flippers is their tendency to overrotate when self-righting. To prevent this, Aphelion's pneumatic system uses a very special ball valve: a 4-port, 3-position, L-port diverter valve. Basically the way this works is one of the valve's ports is mounted directly opposite the valve stem and one of the ports in the ball is always open to this one. This port goes to the cylinder. In addition there are three ports on the "sides" of the valve in a "T" layout. In the middle is the exhaust port, which is where the valve rests when not energized. On on end of the T is the normal supply port, which leads to the buffer tank. But on the other end there's a second supply port; this is smaller bore, and is fed by a secondary regulator which reduces the pressure; this regulator also supplies lower pressure gas to a pilot actuator that provides the force necessary to turn the main ball valve (IIRC piloted valves are fairly common in robot pneumatic systems). Between the secondary regulator and the main valve's secondary supply port is a check valve and a section of line that are rated for the full 800 psi so a leak can't blow up the reg and pilot system. Basically the pilot cylinder can throw the valve in either direction, either opening the main supply port for a full-power flip or opening the secondary port to fire at a bit lower pressure and with significant flow bottlenecks, producing a weaker stroke that can right the bot without overrotating. Of course if system pressure runs really low or if an opponent tries to hold Aphelion down to stop it self-righting there's nothing stopping me from firing the flipper at full power :-).

The drivetrain has 3/4" ground clearance in the rear, and the back of the chassis is sloped. Aphelion can be tipped backwards or sideways up to 45 degrees without being high-centered.

The area covered by the armor bonus is 3.04 ft2. The chassis's total surface area not counting the bottom is 10.14 ft2 even if the lower few inches of the back where it's more steeply sloped are counted as part of the bottom, so yes it's under 33%.

A set of forks (2 on the flipper, 2 on the chassis) can be mounted for additional wedginess.

Madman
Team: Tartarus Robotics Group

Post by Madman » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:33 pm

HADEAN

Hadean II by FloatingCastleRobotics on Sketchfab

Coming in at lucky number 7 is Hadean. Yes, I'm entering my own tournament. No, I won't be posting any theories in the Detectives' Lounge. Yes, I'll withdraw if we pass the entry cap and someone else wants to enter. No, it's not because their bot's any better than mine. Pure altruism, fam. I've got lots of that on tap.

Anyway, for this bot, I wanted to try a pattern that was a mix of electronic and organic, and I liked the name Hadean that I'd used earlier, so I redesigned an old disappointment of a bot from the ground up. It's lower and wider and has a self-righting pole that should be vaguely reminiscent of the warp nacelles from Star Trek TOS. It's a shell on ARC, so lol but, if you ever need proof that the self-righter works quickly and reliably, watch Gigabyte vs Witch Doctor. Otherwise it's your standard 4WD shell spinner.

3 speed // 1 traction // 1 torque // 16 weapon // 9 armour

Tartarus Robotics Group: Infinitely wise and merciful since 2016
(don't ask about before that)

Black Dog ||| Hellhound V ||| Blood Eagle ||| Santangelo ||| Hellhound VII ||| Hoarfrost

Mechanized Mayhem: 0-0
Heavyweight: Danger Zone (0-0)
CBC4: 26-5
Featherweight: Black Dog III (6-2)
Lightweight: Blood Eagle (7-1)
Middleweight: Hoarfrost (9-0) CHAMPION!
Heavyweight: Santangelo (5-2)
Current Roster: 183-40 (.821)
Black Dog (ROBOTS - MW*, ROBOTS3 - FW, CBC4 - FW): 26-5
Blood Eagle (CBC3 - LW*, CBC4 - LW): 15-2
Danger Zone (Mechanized Mayhem - HW): 0-0
Detroit Iron (ICEcrown - SHW): 6-2
Hellcat (Thunder Underground - MW): 2-0
Hellhound (R: Extinction - HW, Pressure Drop - HW, RB2 - HW, ROBOTS - HW, New Blood - HW*, ROBOTS 3 - HW*, Thunder Underground - HW): 46-11
Hoarfrost (RB2 - MW, Armageddon! - MW, Ruination 4 - LW, Thunder Underground - LW, CBC4 - MW*): 23-5
Krakatoa (Robo-Con - LW, Ruination 4 - SHW, Thunder Underground - LW): 11-2
Meanstreak (RB2 - LW, Ruination 4 - HW): 10-3
Santangelo (CBC3 - SHW*, CBC4 - HW): 13-3
Sundancer (Ruination 4 - MW, R: Revival - MW, REDDIT - HW, R: Evolution - FW): 21-4
Talons Out (ROBOTS - FW): 10-3
Thundercaller (Vexed!): 1-0
Yet to Fight
Hadean, Intimidator, Kurosaki-kun, Midnight Sun, Neon Rampage
Retired
Eye of Newt, Morality, Savage, Tiger, Vicious, Wild Child
ARC Hall of Fame
Hellhound - #1
Black Dog - #2
Blood Eagle - #11
Sundancer - #24
Hoarfrost - #49

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

Post by The Monsterworks » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:37 pm

Withdrawn
Official Monsterworks Entry (#13)

Tell me, friend: do you like bad music? Are you a crustacean enthusiast? Do you, perchance, enjoy dancing? Have you ever watched this video before?

You may believe that this qualifies you as 'crabcore'. If you do, I'd like to take a moment to put the brakes on that. There is one more qualification that is a must: you need to have an appreciation for an obscure, objectively shitty pseudo-subgenre of heavy metal. Pass that doozy of a hurdle, and I officially anoint you worthy to live the crabcore life. Speaking for myself, I know that...

I Dance Crabcore, Motherfucker!

I Dance Crabcore, Motherf*cker! (claws closed) by Floating Castle Robotics on Sketchfab

Yes, this is a bot: one where Industrial Dieselpunk meets Mad Max, meets a fleeting heavy metal trend. And yes, it hugs you and then slices you up into teeeeeeny little pieces. Above, is a view with the claws closed and the saw at its furthest downward extension. Below, the claws are open and the saw is 'up' in its resting position.

I Dance Crabcore, Motherf*cker! (claws open) by Floating Castle Robotics on Sketchfab

So basically, it's a clamp and saw kinda deal. I wanted to do a horizontal clamp because they aren't done as much and also just to be in keeping with the theme. With the placement of its wheels, it functions as a 2WD wedge. The Omniwheel H-drive allows it to circle strafe or, if it also turns in the direction that it's strafing, to legitimately side/diagonal strafe. Unlike mecanum drive, omniwheels in an H setup don't require any special inputs or algorithms, just a second channel for the one wheel perpendicular to the others. Basically, it can drive normally on normal wheels. For fights where more knockback resistance is needed, I can swap out the omnis as the two main drive wheels for a pair of regular ones with rubber tires and just not throttle the remaining omni in the middle.

The various teeth, bars, and spikes (including those on the wedge) can obviously be removed if needed. The 'rivets' are purely ornamental - nobody rivets a battlebot - as are the support bars/tubes coming up from the base of the claws. Those 'pods' are actually solidly attached to the chassis and are part of it. Obviously, I Dance Crabcore, Motherfucker! can self-right using its saw arm and it's designed to be basically impossible to high-center. That's about all. Stay crab, my friends.

6 speed / 5 traction / 2 torque / 7 weapon (5 clamp/5 saw) / 10 armour (+1 claws)

Have some more Noir Music...
I had #13. Let someone else take it. No worries.
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Post by Trihunter » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:21 am

#5: Steelhead

The Salmonids are restless. Oh, I see why...

Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 2
Weapon: 5
Armour: 12

Steelhead is back in action! Fresh off of its ICEcrown championship, its twin flipping tusks linked up to a flywheel and a fat ICE allow for some hefty flips once up to speed. A new addition this time is a tyre coating reinforcing the front grill to help soak up impacts, and a set of gut-ripping saws on the flywheel itself (though they're mostly for style points, being internal). The tail is loosely articulated to swing around with movement, unpowered.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Post by Botomatic1000 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:56 am

Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat: #10 Xtra PneumatiX
Speed: 7 Traction: 6 Torque: 2 Weapon: 3 Armour: 12
Placeholder image of Xtreme is placeholder. Rear-hinged bricky 2wd flipper, you know the drill by now.

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Post by Tcrrr » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:54 am

Number 15, TOTALLY going with bipolar which DEFINITELY won't be replaced
Stats: 6/4/1/14/5
Bipolar_3.png
Bipolar_3.png (547.7 KiB) Viewed 6460 times
Bipolar_4.png
Bipolar_4.png (650.93 KiB) Viewed 6460 times

Hiicantpk

Post by Hiicantpk » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:32 am

Entry: Fork Bomb

No Plow
Hammer saw, this time with a less dumb weapon arm shape that will actually allow me to hit things. I also removed the wedgelets sitting out the back of the main body. Removable plow etc.

Speed: 5
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 13
Armour: 7
(3 Weapon armour points transfered into the arm, 1 weapon armour left for the disc)

Number: 8
Last edited by Hiicantpk on Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:43 am

i pick number 6

flip or grab: 2 rear wheeled long base drive with a tray behind the flip just in case,
a rear hinged flipper with splinter esc grabbers

https://www.deviantart.com/scorpion1m/a ... -819316830

normal alt:
7,6,3,7(5/5),7

defence alt: (the flipper is bolted down and acts like a widget and the grabbers become the main weapon)
7,6,3,5,9 (+ 2 to grabbers)