Ruination r7:Pink Wedge vs. Failure Duplicator

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Ruination r7:Pink Wedge vs. Failure Duplicator

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:54 pm

Pink Wedge: 8/7/3/2/10 (+2 to wedge)
Failure Duplicator: 4/2/1/16(-1 each)/7

idk ill go overcutter with the side wedges flipped so they work as overcutter. It really is just so when the thwack inevatable touches me it gets torn off and maybe it breaks something else near its mounting if im lucky.
Just attack with the vertical spinner and try to not get cornered, typical powerspinner vs brick kind of deal. Keep hitting it until i manage to catch something past the wedge and do epic win damage or if it doesn't work out that well i will just be chipping off 3-4 damage + 3-4 shock damage.
If he's really good at getting under my forks and stuff then use the overcutter i guess. Also try to see if the overcutter is just the right height to reach over the wedge and trim off the wheels, the flat shape looks vulnerable to this sort of attack (as if it's going to work :v)
Don't fall for stupid shit, if pat tries to flank let him, its only going to make him walk into my hs lol
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53