Pathos vs Multicrap

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Pathos vs Multicrap

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:00 pm

I have more drive, his weapons won't do much to me, the lifting forks let me outreach him, this shouldn't be so bad, go with the forks down and exploit the gap left by his lifting weapon to bypass his ground game entirely and get under him, from there he's basically mine, so i can just slam his ass across the arena, repeat this process until victory, just be careful of hasards or if he tries to get to my sides.

GL

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: Pathos vs Multicrap

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:40 pm

Pathos: 7/6/5/1/11(+2 plow)
Multicrap: 6/5/2/7[5/2(1/1/1/1)]/10

Fucking finally a wedge.
He's a bit faster than me but that torque tho. No damage will be done today.
Pathos is long and flap, doing the clamp lift is probably not going to work well but i don't care really i just need to lift the tip and all the wheels go off the floor. This is usually the no fun tryhard thing to point out but it has wedges on both ends it's a tradeoff of the design and also just look at the fucking thing.
Also it does drive upside down fine but none of its wedges look invertible and the self righting is slow af. Using the spinner to flip it should work but my wedge game on that side isn't so great so i guess its better to engage with the lifter and do the suplex when it seems that i got a good grip, likely after ramming at a wall.
If i see him on the self righting procedure just ram into it with whatever side seems easier and roll with whatever happens, it can't possibly backfire.

But yeah go in front side, clamp down and lift slightly and go nutz with the spinner-hammer, and flamethrower. When it inebitably gets under me and does the control bot shit and hooking off the wedge doesn't work cry for help and go nutz with the spinner-hammer, and flamethrower.
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53