RTT Wk7: Omicron32 vs. Rampage

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

RTT Wk7: Omicron32 vs. Rampage

Post by attackfrog » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:35 pm

Omicron32: viewtopic.php?t=10030#p74661
Rampage: https://battlebots.com/robot/rampage-2021/ I mean viewtopic.php?p=74663&hilit=rampage#p74663

Wow I get to fight an actual Battlebot this week! I'm really making it to the big leagues now. Omicron32 is using its lifter config this week as always because it turns out the plow is totally useless in this bracket.

Use speed and maneuverability to get a good angle on Rampage (anywhere but its front should be easy to wedge), wedge it, lift it (my anti-ramping teeth should catch its plow), and deliver it to hazards. I feel like I should be writing more than this but I don't want to waste your time just saying the same thing over and over again, so there you have it.

If Rampage gets under Omicron32 and gets a hit in, I've got enough armor to hold out for a good while. If the lifter happens to get bent, I can always flip it around, reverse my drive, and use the other side if I need to.

GLHF TDG.

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Re: RTT Wk7: Omicron32 vs. Rampage

Post by TDG does ARC » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:22 pm

*in a breathy, wide eyed psychotic voice through gritted teeth* "ANOTHER. DAMN. CONTROLBOT."

Alright now that my psychotic breakdown is out of the way: Ram hard and ram fast, flanking isn't gonna happen so I'm just gonna gun it at whatever part of him I can and pray rng favors me at some point, I think if I get flipped I could selfright by ramming his wedge with my disc so thats nice.

If I get under then it's the usual fling them and then smother them, my weapon does a very slight amount of damage to the chassis and could disable a wheel so aim for those when possible. Never let up with aggression and hope to god it works out in my favor eventually!

GLHF
Just here to have a good time