Disposal Unit vs More Puzzles

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Disposal Unit vs More Puzzles

Post by Wolf51-50 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:47 am

DU: 5/3/1/12/9

MP: 0(4)/2/0(0)/17/12
Spin up, move out of square, and make contact with the unit that disposes. His drum has a lot of armor, but it's not gonna be able to take that many hits from a 17 weapon spinner. He also lacks the speed necessary to keep away from my front, so keep the blade in front at all costs. He could try hitting the body or support, but what's 1 damage gonna do? Keep the battle in the center if possible, keep the weapon facing, hit pretty much anything on his robot, and be the aggressor if he won't.

Do dee do dee dooo. Adding more text to make the RP look longer

Do dee doooo

Ok I think that's good
GL!

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Re: Disposal Unit vs More Puzzles

Post by attackfrog » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:32 pm

Okay what if, and hear me out for a minute here, FEWER PUZZLES? What about that? Perhaps it is on me to reduce PUZZLES in quantity.

MP may have a ridonkulous spinner in the shape of Papyrus Undertale but I have an advantage that it doesn't have, which is wheels. Four of them, and more speed and traction to boot. I'm gonna use those to drive around and smack that boot-ay, if you know what I'm sayin'. Since this type of robot can only tilt-move so far at one time before it has to start tilt-moving in the other direction, it should be predictable enough that if I time my advances right I can bite it in the bott without too much risk. There's lots of tasty corners to tear at, catch, and use to fling this thing with my disposal jaws of justice.

In summary: drive around, get behind, yeet, repeat.

GLHF Drew.