Ruination Week 6 Heavyweights: Xtreme pneumatiX vs 2-Face

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Ruination Week 6 Heavyweights: Xtreme pneumatiX vs 2-Face

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:16 pm

Xtreme pneumatiX: Speed: 7 Traction: 6 Torque: 2 Weapon: 3 Armour: 12
2-Face: Speed: 8 Traction: 7 Torque: 3 Weapon: 0 Armor: 12

I’ll be using the long forks

I’ll start the match as I usually do, approaching his robot as quickly as possible to impress the judges with some good aggression before slowing down at the last moment as to not make any silly mistakes. My forks are longer than his and should slot inbetween them just fine, meaning I’m able to get under his wedges. His wedges are static so will really struggle to get under me, because of his low ground-clearance as well, his robot should get beached daily easily on my wedge, meaning that I am able to push him around the arena with little worry as his wheels won’t be on the ground. I’ll toss him up and over as his wedges will be double useless when upside down and conserve some co2 by just pushing him around the arena instead, that big boxy shape of his making for the ideal pulveriser target to get a good whacking. I’ll toss his robot occasionally to impress the judges, aiming to flip him onto the kilksaws and into the arena wall just to show off a bit. I’ll face him at all times, remaining as aggressive as possible, hoping to rack up control and damage points by depositing him into the hazards. If for whatever reason I am flipped then I will self-right immediately and go right back on the attack.

Best of luck TurtleBack!
"The moment you think you'll crash, you will" - Tony Pond
Team Captain of the IRL team, Kings Heath Colliders Robotics and Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat
Accolades
The New Blood: Joint 3rd with Raccoon XL
ROBOTS 3: Featherweight Quarter-Finalist with HardWired III
ROBOTS 3: Middleweight Quarter-Finalist with Der Adder
ROBOTS 3: Heavyweight Semi-Finalist with Night Jackal III
Cherry Bomb Classic 4: Featherweight Semi-Finalist with I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto
Cherry Bomb Classic 4: Heavyweight Semi-Finalist and Annihilator joint winner with Xtreme pneumatiX
Rumble In Da Jungle: Event Champion with Avanti!
ROBOTS 4: Featherweight Semi-Finalist with I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto
ROBOTS 4: Lightweight Semi-Finalist with Avanti!