Black Hazard vs The Act Of Being Polite

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Black Hazard vs The Act Of Being Polite

Post by Trihunter » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:40 pm

BH: 5/4/1/11/9(+2 wedge)
TAOBP: 4/2/1/16/7

No extra wedgelets.

Okay so TAOBP is currently winning on damage, but we do have the advantage of having an angled chassis. Each time he hits that, he's likely getting punted upwards, so we can get some strong hits in underneath, as well as being able to push momentum. We're gonna go with that. Ideally, we'll be keeping our wedge under them as much as possible, grinding and punting them with our disk or stuffing them in the wall. We basically need to generate as much advantage off of every collision that we can, keep them at a lower speed and hit hard and fast.

tl;dr: Aggro, keep them spun down or destabilized, push momentum and get the kill ASAP
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Re: Black Hazard vs The Act Of Being Polite

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:23 pm

Spin up as soon as the match starts, showing aggression by approaching his robot as soon as I am at full speed. My plan is to use my immense reach to my advantage, not letting that spinner of his anywhere near me as I tear into his wedge and wreak havoc on those internals with shock damage. I’ll use my weapons immense power to help create space between us, deflecting us both away, meaning I have the chance to maintain spinning speed. His weapon-supports are very exposed and stick out a whole bunch, plus the fact they’re thin should leave them vulnerable to spinning attacks, especially if my weapon rides up his wedge or I am flipped over. His weapon is also mounted quite high, meaning that the chances of us going tooth to tooth are a little slimmer. I hope to keep the action in the middle of the ring, steering clear of any of the hazards and arena walls, giving me plenty of space to spin up my weapon and just knock him around. If he does somehow get behind me then it shouldn’t be the end of the world as if he slots his forks underneath me there is a good chance my bar will hit them and deflect the two of us away from one another before he can get a free hit on me. If the opportunity arises, I will of course aim for those big, exposed wheels of his and his vulnerable back, being able to tear them up a fair bit. No matter what happens, I’ll always face his robot, keeping my weapon spun-up, ready to tear into him.

Best of luck Tri
"The moment you think you'll crash, you will" - Tony Pond
Team Captain of the IRL team, Kings Heath Colliders Robotics and Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat
Accolades
The New Blood: Joint 3rd with Raccoon XL
ROBOTS 3: Featherweight Quarter-Finalist with HardWired III
ROBOTS 3: Middleweight Quarter-Finalist with Der Adder
ROBOTS 3: Heavyweight Semi-Finalist with Night Jackal III
Cherry Bomb Classic 4: Featherweight Semi-Finalist with I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto
Cherry Bomb Classic 4: Heavyweight Semi-Finalist and Annihilator joint winner with Xtreme pneumatiX
Rumble In Da Jungle: Event Champion with Avanti!
ROBOTS 4: Featherweight Semi-Finalist with I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto
ROBOTS 4: Lightweight Semi-Finalist with Avanti!