Scrapper vs Whipscorpion

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Scrapper vs Whipscorpion

Post by Trihunter » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:49 pm

Scrapper: 4/2/1/16/7
Whipscorpion: 15/2/1/3/9 (+2 hammer)

Okay, let's keep the plan simple. Spin up and bulldoze them. Melties are pretty easy to keep spun down, relatively speaking, so we just gotta muscle in as best as we can and keep them down. One good hit on them deal 5-9 damage too, as well as likely destabilizing or punting them too. Don't do anything dumb, and it's an easy win.

tl;dr: Aggro, keep them spun down and get a quick KO before anything silly occurs.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Re: Scrapper vs Whipscorpion

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:35 pm

Welp fuck, it's the big fuck off drum, good thing is he should be slow enough that getting up to speed shouldn't be a problem, and the armor is low on enough on him that i can most likely disable his drum by getting a big enough smack in his uprights, which my ridiculous amount of bite depth should help me lots with.

So game plan is simple, get up to full speed, try to stay at the center and aim for his front corners/uprights, this is basically coming down to who can hit who's chassis first, and i should have the range and engagement advantage to win this battle.

Don't throw/choke by doing some dumbass driving near a wall or some hasards and we should be set.

GL HF