Chimera vs rampage

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Chimera vs rampage

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:34 pm

Forks.

Force head on interactions. Better wedge Perfrct control better drive yadda yadda

If he gets under, j-turn away. Hell still probably hit me im just trying to ensure he jus hits forks, and i get hit away at an angle to grt more space to self right n flee n stuff.

Take center arena, but then be patient. If he wants to come to me, let him. If he doesnt, then do go after him.

Once ive gotten under, flip as soon as im sure it’s a decent flip. Once he’s in disadvantage, ramp the aggression up to 11. Be on his ass, ready to get under and either pin or flip him again. Mix it up. Dont always give the audience the huge flip. Make them wait for it. Make them want it. Pinning is great for control anyway.

Idk, not really any fancy tricks here. Playing it standard is the best option.

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Re: Chimera vs rampage

Post by TDG does ARC » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:37 pm

Aw shieet she's a lot faster than I am, but hey at least I can damage it that's a nice change of pace!

Gonna break out ol reliable and say angle in at the start to try and get around the forks, if that doesn't work then hell with it we're going YOLO mode again and ramming her head on, eventually the RNG should be in my favor and I can deliver that crisp +4 damage shot to the chassis and maybe hobble the drive or bend an armor plate.

No matter what just be aggressive, *if* I get a shot that hobbles the drive then yeah take it easy and pick my shots to maximize that KO chance, but under any other circumstance just go for unrelenting aggression and hope it pans out eventually! Avoid hazards whenever possible as well. GLHF!
Just here to have a good time