RTT Wk5: Disposal Unit vs. Containment Breach

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

RTT Wk5: Disposal Unit vs. Containment Breach

Post by attackfrog » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:56 pm

Disposal Unit: viewtopic.php?t=10030#p74661
Containment Breach: viewtopic.php?t=10030#p74663

Damn. If you built a robot specifically to counter Disposal Unit it would look something like this. I can't even damage it lol. Oof.

Spin up, drive full speed at CB. Either I ramp up its forks and maybe get to hit a wheel or something on the way down or maybe I get lucky and hit a corner to pop it into the air. Who knows. Anything is possible if you believe, right?

GLHF TDG.

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Re: RTT Wk5: Disposal Unit vs. Containment Breach

Post by TDG does ARC » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:19 pm

Alright so here's the epic gamer strategy: gonna plow into him head on at full speed with the lifter raised so he doesn't slide over (shouldn't be able to bite it at that angle) and shove him around as much as I can. If he hits my forks and gets knocked back I can go right back in before he's spun up again.

He shouldn't be able to flank me but if he does just reverse out of it as soon as I see him coming, if he hits me and flips me no big deal I can selfright and I won't take much if any damage from it, so we can go right back into being uber aggressive! A little pulverizer action wouldn't hurt if I can get him manuevered into that area!

Basically all the same strats I used against TD, GLHF!
Just here to have a good time