runatoin r5: MORE PUZZLES vs. Apeirogon

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

runatoin r5: MORE PUZZLES vs. Apeirogon

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:29 pm

Apeirogon: 3/3/1/22/1 - bazooka
Weapon 22 (19 cannon / 3 ammo) (8 shots total)
MORE PUZZLES: 0(4)/2/0/17/11

in hindsight it would of been more fun to bring the machine gun
I deal 4 damage to the weapon and 4 shock damage. The plan isn't to hit the weapon but i have enough shots to break the spinner and/or the tilting device and if either of those break then its over.
However i deal 8 damage everywhere else, enough for the bullet to go right through and possibly tear out a big chunk of the entire thing. Considering the compact chasis of MORE PUZZLES any hit on the chasis is guaranteed to break something important.
It will be pretty hard for MORE PUZZLES to catch up with me with his slightly faster speed getting offset by the fact that he can't really move in a straight line.
You know how it moves back and forth in an arc? the end of the arc is the best moment to shot at, aim at the chasis and don't fire when its doing the unpredictable shit. If it falls on its ass i will have a window for a free shot too.
Start by rushing forwards to the center and then keep my distance while aiming for the hit.
TLDR dont get hit and fire when i have a clear shot at the chasis
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53