Ruination: Scrapper vs Burning Blue

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Ruination: Scrapper vs Burning Blue

Post by Trihunter » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:50 pm

Oh god I've spent all day at a party and my emotional batteries are drained, this is gonna suck

ok so Burning Blue is a big brick so we're gonna just punt it around a lot I guess. 4bar isn't really gonna do shit to us if we keep smacking them into the weapon. So do that I guess. Keep spun up, keep our weapon facing them, try to stick to the middle of the arena if we can (aside from if we're already punting them about of course), get them airborne and chain a bunch of hits to throw them to the wall, recover before them and go at it again. nice and easy, just get momentum going and keep it up as much as we can, recovering if we lose it.

gnight ig
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

British-Robotics

Re: Ruination: Scrapper vs Burning Blue

Post by British-Robotics » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:07 am

Burning Blue: Speed: 6 Traction: 6 Torque: 2 Weapon: 4 Armor: 12

Scrapper: Speed: 4 / Traction: 2 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 16 / Armour: 7

Scraper may have a powerful weapon, but his Speed and traction may be his downfall in this match, his weapon is powerful enough to cause him to gyro when turning so that really should give me the upper hand to do some punting with my weapon.

So, I’ll approach to Scrapper carefully at the start, I must avoid going head on frontally with Scrapper’s weapon contact may be too risky at the start, I have the speed and traction to move around the arena, frustrate my opponent and force him to make some driving errors.

If Scrapper starts to gyro that’s where I will pounce and begin using my weapon, so I’ll need to use my weapon to throw Scrapper about the arena, attempt to first throw him to the screws in hope to create some damage.

If Scrapper is hurt from that impact to the screws, still take the careful approach and don’t lose my guard, if Scrapper starts gyroing again throw him towards the spiked pulverisers and kill off his weapon in hope to create more damage,

If in this situation Scrapper is badly damaged sitch to going fully agresive and sand continue to throw Scrapper about the arena.

Good luck and may the best robot win :)