HYB vs Anyone's Guess

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

HYB vs Anyone's Guess

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:01 am

I have been told that HYB is using the 6 tooth disc

I will be keeping the forks off for this fight, smile only

Box rush method worked pretty good last time against the pizza, so let's do it again. Since it takes spinners awhile to spin up on this ruleset, let's do a straight shot and smack him before he can spin up fully. If this succeeds, keep on em, and try to coerce him into a corner. His control disparity and wideboi body might make it hard for him to maneuver out of the way and since most of his surface area is mostly disc, I can simply stop his half spinning disc most of the time. If he's already fully spun up in some way shape or form, disregard and unleash the egg! When he's fully spun up, back up and before contact, dislodge the egg and have him hit it. Each and every time he has spun fully up to speed (please don't let him do this) pick up the egg with my wedge and throw it in his face and then get underneath.

Whenever I have him slowed or stopped, move towards the wall and then pin and occasionally lift. Take small hits on the wedge, but leave big hits for the egg. And even if the egg breaks I can just use bits and pieces of it :V each hit should also send him pretty far back since his traction is pretty low. Even if he inverts I can usually just lift him before he can spin up again.

GL!

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Re: HYB vs Anyone's Guess

Post by Trihunter » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:26 pm

Oh god I wanna go to bed

So we're gonna try to stay spun up as best as we can, grind away at em with lots of hits. They're probably gonna box rush, predict it and try to dodge whilst spinning up. Get up to speed and get to work getting as many hits in as we can, try to break through and win on damage. If we can bust up their weapon that'd be cool. don't do anything dumb either ig
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)