R5 Week 4 SHWs: Boreas vs. Power Bar

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hooray For Lexan

R5 Week 4 SHWs: Boreas vs. Power Bar

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:18 am

Anti-spinner config please.
Okay being charitable about PB’s bar clipping through its own wheels, that’s still some wonky wheel placement. Spin up, rush in, and try to turn into his spin direction. He’s low-profile but he is a mid-cutter so he’ll probably contact my drum every time. After that stay on the attack whether I’m spinning or not and keep him smothered. If I’m up to speed great, I can hit him, if I’m not, turn the weapon off and push him into the saws/hammers, then back off, spin up while staying at close range, and smack him in the air. Keep doing this until I get a chance to hit his chassis.

Power Bar looks like it could get high-centered on the walls if I’m lucky. If this happens the bar might vibrate it back down, so spin up and prepare to smack it in the backside. I might be able to damage his wheels if I pop him up and grind away at them, or if the bottom or top plate gets peeled up, especially in the rear, it could be a high-centering risk.

Toxic

Re: R5 Week 4 SHWs: Boreas vs. Power Bar

Post by Toxic » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:09 am

This one should be fun and destructive.

Keep the fight in the middle of the area as best as possible and try to hit the front of Boreas at at angle to hit drum supports/side of the bot. If I can get it spun around try to hit the back no matter what the speed my bar is at just to get hits/points.

Keep that up until one of us is dead.

Good luck