R5 Week 3 HWs: Compound Fracture vs. 2-Face

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hooray For Lexan

R5 Week 3 HWs: Compound Fracture vs. 2-Face

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:39 pm

Compound Fracture: Speed 7 | Traction 6 | Torque 3 | Weapon 3 | Armor 11 (+1 forks)

2-Face: Speed 8 | Traction 7 | Torque 3 | Weapon 0 | Armor 12

Configs: Controlbots Can Die in Hell Config with sharp outriggers.
4WD static wedge? A static wedge on each end which will high-center him if he’s wedged at all, and both wedges are upside-down if he’s inverted?

Uhh… okay, then. I want to make one or two attempts to ram him with the lifter raised and see if I can break the presumably-decorative lion heads. The sharp outriggers will still be able to wedge him, which high-centers him and lets me shove him around. After that the gloves come off. Keep engagements more or less head-on, stay on the attack, and use the lifter aggressively by raising it just before slamming him into walls to flip him over. Try to keep engagements head-on, and don’t worry about going for his sides.

If I get wedged, either J-turn away to freedom or use the lifter to climb on top of him and escape that way. 2 inches of ground clearance, baby!

Don’t worry about trying to keep him inverted unless he keeps getting around my forks and wedging me. Shove him under the pulverizers if there’s a good opportunity, but don’t try too hard to use the hazards since they won’t do much. Instead, try to get a KO by stacking him against the wall on his sides or on either end.