Multicrap vs. Not So Huge

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Multicrap vs. Not So Huge

Post by patrickrowberry » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:34 pm

me: stats: 5/4/1/14/6
them: Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 2
Weapon: 7 [5 spinner / 2 (1 spinner arm /1 lifter / 1 clamp / 1 flamethrower)]
Armour: 10

so spin up destroy his clamps first and just be weird and hit him in the worst places let him come to me and just keep hitting him to one of us dies avoid hazards I guess and don't let him burn my motors

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: Multicrap vs. Not So Huge

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:53 pm

normal config, not like he will be hitting the bottom of my plow
So um... if i hit his spinner with mine i will launch not so huge back like if it was with a small flipper without any of the getting under issues while only taking 2 damage (pretty negligible). Hitting him somewhere else should throw him back a bit in a quite predictable direction.
Hit him with my spinner wherever i can and quickly follow up by hitting him again, chain hits, blah blah blah...
Get him to whatever corner is easier, the hammers should do quite a bunch of damage to his 6 armor and make his wheels wobbly, potentially getting a ko at some point.
keep the clamp and lifter closed to not give him things to hit, use the flamethrower whenever looks cool.
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53