ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT MINI ROUND ONE (Lightweight): THE GREATEST PLANNN VS TLV

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

TurtleBack!
Team: Team ShellShockers

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT MINI ROUND ONE (Lightweight): THE GREATEST PLANNN VS TLV

Post by TurtleBack! » Mon May 29, 2023 9:44 am

Going with “End Game Moment” forks for this one.

WHAT IS THAT?!

Ok. So. This is a VERY tough matchup. His bot design is practically built for overheads. Especially the ones that can’t self right easily. And wolf is an incredibly good driver.

BUT.

He has a very interesting way of lifting. His wheels are attached to some chain. That moves the wheels down to lift.

That. That right there is what I need to get.

If I remove even ONE of the chains or wheels powering the lifter thingy (Either by going below the bot when it misses a lift, or I simply get to the sides. The lifter is done. And I don’t need to worry about the invertibility of my bot.

After that? Wail on him. Pull a Charles Calvin on em. (Which fits for this bot.) Attack the wheels and chassis. (But avoid the wedge if needed.) I don’t care. If my weapon is not that powerful. I need to push him around at least in case its a JD

This should be a tough fight. But if he makes a single mistake. It should be my fight.

Best Of Luck!

Wolf51-50

Re: ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT MINI ROUND ONE (Lightweight): THE GREATEST PLANNN VS TLV

Post by Wolf51-50 » Wed May 31, 2023 3:29 am

Spinny on top

I should be able to get under his forks pretty easily. Do so and begin lifting. If he gets the idea to angle in, adjust accordingly to make sure that I get underneath. His forks are thin, but mine are thinner. While lifting, start pushing him towards a wall. Doesn't seem like he has much ground clearance, so he should be a sitting duck once I am under. Push him towards a wall and begin lifting with the wheels. The idea is that I want to get him either stacked up against the wall, flipped over, or onto my top clamp. If he makes it up on top, grab him and smash him into walls. If he's pinned against a wall, start pinning with my body in an attempt to get him stuck (or just for a very long pin otherwise). If he's truly not going anywhere on my forks, feel free to send him to a few hazards here and there (be sure to cause damage with them. Don't want to lose control).

Keep getting under him and disrupting his spin time. Move accordingly if he tries to attack the edges of the plow or move the forks into the down position if he attempts to remove them after being lifted.

Keep the fight at the front of the plow. I could potentially take body shots without much trouble, but I'm not about to give an inch.

GL out there