Ruination r7: Fork The Wind vs. Taisabachi

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Ruination r7: Fork The Wind vs. Taisabachi

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:21 pm

Wind: stats 7/6/2/8/7
bzzzzzzzz: 6/4/2/8[7/1(4 effc)]/10

I still don't understand what the name <<fork the wind>> is supossed to mean, i do not comprehend what is going on gramatically in the sentence <<fork the wind>>
This is the battle of the shitty spinners that can't actually deal damage and are more of weird flippers.
The plan is simple, flip it and exploit it relying on boucing around on the spinner for self righting. Meanwhile i do have a proper self righting mechanism, i can drive around upside down just fine and the gyro makes me resiliant to getting flipped while in the air.
Throw it into the hazards or something, 7 armor isn't that much. Don't get outangled because lots of forks here, i guess.
Also there is a chance for it to land upside down enough consecutive times for it to loose all of the momentum and be stucc upside down being unable to move lol, the lower power in the spinner should make this more likely too.
dont do stupid
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53