Whipscorpion vs 25 or 6 to 4

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Whipscorpion vs 25 or 6 to 4

Post by Wolf51-50 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:23 am

Oh this is a surprisingly good matchup for me

Rush at the start to prevent his melty from spinning up. If he uses his drive, do a bit of a dip and weave into him as if I'm trying to hit him to make him turn. If he tries to turn he's gonna skid and fly God knows where at mach Jesus, hopefully into a hazard. Get close to him and see if I can stop a spin up at the start. If he does start spinning? Not the end of the world. My wedges will take 5 damage, but are mostly there as disposable armor bits. That said, the real kicker is gonna be my spinning weapon, which will only take 1 damage per shot. So if he hits the spinner I'll probably have the better exchange after I stop his hit short and knock him upwards. And that's not the only advantage I have, his body and not hammer part of the tail are all 7 armor bits, which means that I can actually damage him while hitting him. Once I get him stopped in any way shape or form (mostly hitting him with recoil after he hits my disc because vert things), start chaining hits and knocking him around the arena while hitting his body and puncher rails in the process. 2 damage isn't a lot, but I'll be able to deal continuous damage while he has to rely on singular power shots (which won't be that powerful). By golly, I could even compromise one of his wheels. Try to keep the fight near the walls and force weapon to weapon hits. Since he can't move very fast when meltyspinning, I can take my time and line up the shot that I want so that he doesn't hit the sides of the weapon or the wedges. Keep on taking the hits like a champ on the disc and then punishing him for it with multiple punts and cuts. Send him back into walls and maybe even the hammers if possible.
GL!

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Re: Whipscorpion vs 25 or 6 to 4

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:55 pm

Aim for the front corner and use our large reach to try to get past the wedge and hit the weaker sides of the chassis, as usual, staying torwards to center is preferrable as to avoid getting pinned against walls and stopped, watch out for hasards like always, and we should make it out alive.

GL