Pathos vs Anyone's Guess

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Pathos vs Anyone's Guess

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:35 pm

All forks on

He has a very small speed advantage, but worse control. He
has a small lifter in the middle, but not much else in terms
of keeping me off the ground. Always try to keep him on his toes and be more aggressive. If he has his lifter up, use my heavier wedge and stronger weapon to get under him, push him to the wall, and lift him up. Be the dominant pusher if possible and ram into him in hopes of getting under. If I do not, drive off and work towards subtle angling in. If he has the lifter down, see if I can get under it with the tongue wedge. If I do, lift him up by it and start carrying him around. If I don't, he has nothing stopping him from letting me drive up and over him. Feel free to do that and then turn around and lift him before he can turn his long bot around to retaliate. Every time I get under, pin and lift.

GL!

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Re: Pathos vs Anyone's Guess

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:45 pm

i have a bit more speed and all the torque in the world, i also can use my lifter to outrange his forks and win ground game that way, i'm not sure what his egg is supposed to do, it's only 5 pounds in SHW, i can bulldoze that thing away and not even notice it's there...

Since our speed advantage is too minor for flanking to be a particularly viable strategy, we're going head-on, using the superior reach of our lifter forks to get under him before his can make contact, and from there we can easily pick him up and let the wall slamming begin, considering he has enclosed shuffler pads, getting him stacked on a wall may be a possibility, feel free to attempt it if opportunity is presented.

As usual don't be an idiot with hasards, and reverse off enemy wedge ASAP and we should be doing just fine.

GL HF