TD vs. No Tomorrow

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Toxic

TD vs. No Tomorrow

Post by Toxic » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:08 pm

This is a cool bot. I like it.

But as always, spin up go to the center of the arena and make that my domain. Try to stay away from that blade as best I can and aim to hit the edges of the red wedges to get those beat up. Realistically, with 13 weapon to 7 armor I should be able to do considerable damage each hit. If I can't wind up getting to the sides of the robot, I reckon just try to break the weapon or cause damage to the weapon supports.

Good luck!

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Re: TD vs. No Tomorrow

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:49 pm

Oh boy, you poor soul you don't really have the best chance against HS do you? Let's see, no wedge, exposed front corners, 7 armor a.k.a one shot range, yeah i don't see this ending too well my boi.

But let's not talk too much shit before karma 360° noscopes our sorry ass, idea is simple, don't let him box rush us, get up to full speed, get to the center, and start laying the beatdown on him, with how little armor he has, it shouldn't take much more than a couple hits, and with no feeder wedge, his drum shouldn't be able to get any sort of reasonable bite on our disc to try to mount a counter attack.

All in all as long as we aren't complete morons this should be relatively simple.

GL HF