WK 4: Powerdrive vs 2-Face

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

WK 4: Powerdrive vs 2-Face

Post by British-Robotics » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:24 am

Powerdrive 22’: Speed: 6 Traction: 4 Torque: 1 Weapon: 12 (1 Schrimech) Armor: 7

2-Face: Speed 8 Traction 7 Torque: 3 Weapon 0 Armour: 12

2-Face has no damaging weapons to gain the advantage over me, however his exposed wheels are a good target for me to go for, I’m not worried about his speed, traction and torque difference, the important thing is that I have a weapon that can hit him!

So I’ll ned to keep on moving around the arena as much as possible and don’t stand still, squaring up at 2-Face may be a good chance for me to catch him to the side and hit one of his wheels, if I do manage to hit one of 2-Face's wheels and starts to limp, that’s where I can start going for the attack and maintain my movement. Just keep targeting those wheels.

If Imanage to eventually rip off one of his wheels, don’t back off, continue to attack him. And stilltragtt the wheels. Or better yet hit him sohard he’ll flip up inverted and will struggle to get under me.

If 2-Face is inverted, he's going to struggle getting under me and can use my wapon to punt him as if he just rid up a skating ramp.

Good luck and may the best robot win.