No Tomorrow vs. Disposal Unit

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

No Tomorrow vs. Disposal Unit

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:44 pm

Well, can you say "exposed wheels", and 9 armor all around (of course minus the beater) means i can most likely one/two shot it, but so can he.

Considering this, stay near the center and keep the disc in his direction, because it is most likely that he'll go for a flank and try to hit the side/back, we can basically wait out till he does a driving mistake and land the killshot then, we don't have the armor and drive to play aggressive so this will have to be our gameplan.

As usual, avoid hasards, avoid walls like the plague, you know the drill, GL HF

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Re: No Tomorrow vs. Disposal Unit

Post by attackfrog » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:15 pm

:pain:

So I guess if I were to make another version of this robot I'd want to handle undercutters somehow. Because right now they're just not a great matchup. Feels bad man.

The plan is to use my speedier speed to smother this punk and hopefully play that into a hit from DU's drum onto NT's chassis somewhere. Box rush the flat bastard and keep bashing my face into Mystic's until one of us knocks the other out of commission. If I get Disposal Unit all up in No Tomorrow's grill then I can technically have it sit on top of the disk while it spins up. Technically. In any case it'll take a few hits to take out Disposal Unit, since it has some extra wheels and the drum axle is out of reach of an undercutter. So I'll have a little time to do something. I'll try to use it to do some damage of my own. I'm rambling now. Ok. GLHF Mystic. Thanks writer. Bye