Pathos vs Big Boy Flaily

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Pathos vs Big Boy Flaily

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:29 pm

Huh, someone looked at Hellachopper and decided it somehow was an idea worth pursuing, i suppose in based ARC physics land it can work, Scourge did exist after all.

Good thing is flails means he won't have any energy transfer so he won't be able to knock me back/away, meaning that i should be able to basically plow through his flails and just smash the boi across the entire arena until he gets flipped or match ends, sure he has wedgelets but with how much speed and control i have compared to him flanking past them should they prove to impede us should be just fine.

As usual be careful about hasards in case he tries to bait me into them or whatever.

GL HF

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Re: Pathos vs Big Boy Flaily

Post by attackfrog » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:14 pm

Oh waddup it's Mystic again. He's got a big plow this time, which is not so good for ya boy. But Pathos is also quite low, it looks like, and so is that plow. Probably about as tall as the main part of Big Boy Flaily's chassis. The Boy's flails are taller than that, so although they'll be pulled down a bit by gravity, they might well reach right over that well-armored plow and hit parts of the relatively unarmored body of Pathos. Perhaps even those wheels! Who knows! Pathos will have to be very careful about using its lifter and forks as well, since they're on the other side of the robot from its best defense against The Boy's flails.

So I'll point my wedgelets forward and hope they can help fend off Pathos's advances while I spin up to whack the crap out of it. With flails. While trying not to just get pushed around into stuff. That's about it really.

Good luck again Mystic. And good luck to you too, kind reader of this RP.