R5 Week 4 LWs: Flipkick vs Whipscorpion

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hooray For Lexan

R5 Week 4 LWs: Flipkick vs Whipscorpion

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:13 am

I will put the stats in this thread later

Anti-spinner config please.
Uhh… fuck it, ram him and try to knock him into the corners. Trying to hit this thing while it’s spinning is suicidal because of the reach of his tail plus the shape of the body meaning at its outer radius the chassis isn’t actually there most of the time. I’m not doing that. I’m just going to let him attack my 13-armor wheels and knocking himself around, and see if I can either get him in a corner or possibly stop his spin by his tail getting hooked into the gaps in my wheels, or if he gets frustrated and tries to use the puncher. If I get a shot at hitting him while he’s not spinning, go for whatever I can, but aim for the wheels if I’m lined up for it. Melties tend to be hard on their tires and if I can damage one it may fall apart as he spins.

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Re: R5 Week 4 LWs: Flipkick vs Whipscorpion

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:36 pm

[rp]Well this is gonna be a interesting one, the good thing is as long as i get up to speed he probably won't be able to do shit to me, because how exactly is he gonna line a shot while i'm hitting his wheels and flinging him across the arena?

Not to mention he does not have the drive or really an effective geometry at all to pin me in place or really do any sort of controlling attempt, and with how many spokes his wheels have and how small the zone between the spokes is, me getting tangled into his wheel isn't something he can really hope for either.

Sure, odds i'll get a KO are basically non existant, but i'm basically gonna be flinging the poor soul around the place while he flails around like an axeman on a gallon of cocaine having a psychotic episode.

As long as i'm not a complete moron around hasards and stay spun up near the center, there's not much of an offense he can reasonably mount against me, while i'm tossing him about like a ragdoll, so this should be a relatively easy win.

GL HF[/rp]