Ruination Week 4 Middleweights: The Act of Being Polite vs More Puzzles

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Ruination Week 4 Middleweights: The Act of Being Polite vs More Puzzles

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:03 pm

The Act of Being Polite: Speed: 4 Traction: 2 Torque: 1 Weapon: 16 Armour: 7
More Puzzles: Speed: 0 (4) Traction: 2 Torque: 0 (0) Armor: 11 Weapon: 17

First things first I’ll spin up to full speed before approaching him, trying to show the judges some aggression as his robot waddles towards me. I’m actually going to hold back a little hear, I’ll use my bars massive reach to my advantage and as his blade is mounted somewhat high above the ground thanks to that little nub underneath it, I should be able to just spin underneath it and hit the weapon support itself! Hopefully this will just be a rinse and repeat kind of thing until the blue part of his weapon support breaks off and he is unable to move thanks to his weapon grinding against the floor. I’ll keep facing him weapon first at all times, spun up with my weapon towards him, not letting him get anywhere near my awkwardly shaped and spindly body. I’m aiming to stay in the middle of the arena, it’s hard enough for a gyro-Walker to control an opponent as is, let alone one that can deflect it away after every hit and cause serious damage to it’s only means of mobility. If I ever get the advantage of a deflection and end up facing More Puzzles’s behind, I’ll take advantage of its slow turning and snip at those fragile looking legs. I’ll do my best to stay away from the hazards and the wall so he can’t corner me, if he tries it I’ll give him a good knock with my spinner.

Best of luck Drew!
"The moment you think you'll crash, you will" - Tony Pond
Team Captain of the IRL team, Kings Heath Colliders Robotics and Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat
Accolades
The New Blood: Joint 3rd with Raccoon XL
ROBOTS 3: Featherweight Quarter-Finalist with HardWired III
ROBOTS 3: Middleweight Quarter-Finalist with Der Adder
ROBOTS 3: Heavyweight Semi-Finalist with Night Jackal III
Cherry Bomb Classic 4: Featherweight Semi-Finalist with I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto
Cherry Bomb Classic 4: Heavyweight Semi-Finalist and Annihilator joint winner with Xtreme pneumatiX
Rumble In Da Jungle: Event Champion with Avanti!
ROBOTS 4: Featherweight Semi-Finalist with I Can't Believe It's Not Tanto
ROBOTS 4: Lightweight Semi-Finalist with Avanti!