Ayame vs 25 or 6 to 4

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Ayame vs 25 or 6 to 4

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:23 pm

Ayame: 8/7/2/11/2

25 or 6 to 4: 6/5/1/9/9

Ouch. He's faster than me, but his weapon lacks any punch.

Spin up and get underneath if he goes with a flat wedge. Angle in just before contact if he's using the toothed wedge unless I can get under normally. Send him backward if I get under him. I should be able to juggle him into walls or make him fly at funny angles especially if he tries to flip himself over. If he does try to send right have him do it on my supports or weapon so I can send them backwards. Try to get the flipper into hazards so I can do some type of damage.

If he gets under me, use my massive rear wheels to drive off. See if I can drive off before he can flip or drive over him, since he has nothing that can stop me from doing that.

Try to win the aggression score while at. Be smart, but always try to be the one chasing him and not the other way around. I have the more dangerous weapon and I will use it

GL

Wolf51-50

Re: Ayame vs 25 or 6 to 4

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:24 pm

There should not be an edit here, just wanted to mention

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Re: Ayame vs 25 or 6 to 4

Post by GF93 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:41 pm

Kunai Spikes ON.

Oh joy, a Wolf Double-Bill this week! First, we've got a pretty good-looking control spinner; decent drivetrain and armour, invertible, and those forks could be tricky to deal with if I'm not careful. Fortunately, I've got plenty of advantages on my end; I'm two points above him on everything drive-wise, have the stronger wedge (with the 2WD spike-tipped setup) and enough armour (11) to stand up to his weapon, and my flipper lets me put him over and drastically weaken his one-way vert setup. With only 9 power behind it, that's a serious problem for him; I'm tough enough to mostly resist it anyway, but if I keep him in a position where he can't flick under me with the spinner, he'll be mostly helpless.

With that, I intend to be the aggressor throughout; take advantage of his weak points, force him onto the defence early on, and basically put him through as much Hell as possible. Take advantage of his lack of defence around the sides/corners and the gyroscopic forces of his spinner by focusing my attacks there; mixing up the locations (back corners to attack as he gyro-turns, etc.) and feints (approach as if about to attack, then reverse away and counterattack when he takes a swing) to constantly keep him guessing. Throw him onto his back when I'm underneath, and from there, keep him herded near the walls/corners and attack by hurling him into those and the hazards (go for the Killsaws to ruin his tyres), squashing him into the walls to wear down the clock, and holding him under the Pulverisers when he's upside-down to deal chassis damage and buckle the support frames for his spinner. Chase him down if he runs away, and actively stop him from righting himself against the wall by knocking him away from them. If his spinner breaks, great; amp up the aggression even more, and if I can, flip him onto his flat sides against the wall or underneath the Pulverisers to finish him.
For obvious reasons, avoid hazards unless I'm taking him to them myself, ideally avoid attacking him head-on to nullify his forks, and don't fire the flipper unless I'm definitely underneath; if I'm ever flipped, self-right and retreat immediately with my speed advantage, then attack away from the spinner to avoid him chaining any hits.

Hopefully this should be enough. Good luck, Wolf!