No Tomorrow vs Black Hazard

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

No Tomorrow vs Black Hazard

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:19 pm

Black Hazard: Speed: 5 / Traction: 4 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 13 (Alt: 11) / Armour: 7 (Alt: 9, +2 wedge)

No Tomorrow: Speed: 4 / Traction: 2 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 16 / Armour: 7

right, this gonna be an interesting one, i'm fairly sure my weapon is low enough for his drisc to not hit it (at least not directly without the feeder wedge to help), and he has a juicy weapon gap i can smack, i can also most likely catch the sides of the disc and knock him around that way, he also has 7 armor, enough to get one-shot by a good chassis shot

try to go head on and get a good bite on the weapon gap or the side of his disc, hope is to spin him around so we can follow up with a hit to the side/back for the kill, as usual be careful about him trying to go flanky franky, if we get pinned/backed in a corner, run back to the center and resume attacking from there, the back forks should piss him off if he tries to go for a back shot.

avoid hasard baiting, as usual

GL HF

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Re: No Tomorrow vs Black Hazard

Post by Trihunter » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:14 pm

Tankier stats (11/9+2), no extra forks, nice and easy.

Okay, big scary HS vs VS time. 5 damage on our wedge or spinner, vs none when we hit their weapon. However, we have sloped armour, which will deflect them upwards, plus our own vert can punt pretty well. We're basically going to aim to control through that, a constant, aggressive strategy, where we hit them as often and as quickly as we can, wearing them down and hounding them into the walls. A big weapon like that needs time to hit full speed, whilst our smaller drisc can get to punting speed much faster. Box rush and keep aggressive all fight, keep their weapon spun low, see how many launches (or chassis strikes) we can score. We're aiming for a JD on aggression/control, but if we can get enough damage in to skew damage or outright KO, that'd be good too.

tl;dr: this is definitely totally a flipper bot lol
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)