Rampage vs Greenwar

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Rampage vs Greenwar

Post by TDG does ARC » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:44 pm

Rampage: SPEED: 5 | TRACTION: 4 | TORQUE: 1 | WEAPON: 11 | ARMOR: 9 (+2 wedge)

Greenwar: SPEED: 4 | TRACTION: 2 | TORQUE: 1 | WEAPON: 14 | ARMOR: 9 (+2 wedge)

Alright his wedge is better designed straight out so I want to avoid that altogether if I can, I am slightly faster and have slightly better traction so flanking will be tough but very possible, I want to go out at an angle and try to get around to his side before he can react and land a shot on the treads which should rip the one I hit off completely and impede his drive as well as deal some pretty serious damage to the frame.

If he does anticipate this and turns to face me I can just keep going around him until eventually he makes a mistake or his drive oversteers and take advantage, neither of us is really scoring aggression or control in this case so I can wait it out knowing I'm not losing a JD just because of it.

If it gets to like a minute into the fight and this isn't working we will back off and swap to an angled ram attack, I should get under his static wedge corner pretty handily as long as the wedgelets are avoided and get a nice pop into the air, and I can be on his side when he selfrights and get that holy grail track shot. If I get a bad angle and it looks like I won't get under slam the reverse and attempt again, do NOT let him get under me even at the cost of aggression because I know it's gonna end up in a KO. Keep doing the above until the fight ends or until I get the shot I need to grab that KO. GLHF!
Just here to have a good time

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Re: Rampage vs Greenwar

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:48 pm

Rampage: SPEED: 5 | TRACTION: 4 | TORQUE: 1 | WEAPON: 11 | ARMOR: 9 (+2 wedge)

Greenwar: SPEED: 4 | TRACTION: 2 | TORQUE: 1 | WEAPON: 14 | ARMOR: 9 (+2 wedge)

oh hey it's that one vert from battlebots that OOTA despises because yes

we both have the same armor except i have more weapon so i can literally one-tap his chassis and cause some damage to his front wedge, he has a tiny bit more speed, but not enough an advantage to make flanking really that viable a strat.

Just in case he tries to pull that stunt, you know what to do, just keep the wedge pointed at him, good thing is Rampage is that one vert that forgot this is 2022 and everything runs forks so we should be good on the ground game front.

From there i'd say try to be fairly aggressive, and make sure that we try to combo him as soon as we get a good pop on him, any good shot to the chassis is likely instant death to him, so if we keep up the pressure i should be able to get the kill eventually.

Usual common sense applies, avoid hasards, reverse of wedge if we lose ground game, yaddi, yadda.

GL HF