Deep Dish Destruction vs Anyone's Guess

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Deep Dish Destruction vs Anyone's Guess

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:39 am

DDD: 3/1/1/16/9

AG: 6/6/4/4/11(+1 wedge) (forks off)

Nobody out pizzas the better ingredients better pizza pizza pizza oh yes we did avoid the noid

So my bot has 4 torque and 6 speed. Doing the math, that means I'll be going 16mph in a 48ft square. His bot takes 4 seconds to spin up on account of him being a 16 weapon spinner. In other words, not only can I box rush, but I can literally stop him from spinning up. I'll be there in about 2 seconds, which means that he'll only be at around 9 or 10 speed from rest. Box rush the pizza and stop him from spinning up. Judging by his 3 speed, it's not like he'll get very far either, and that's assuming he even leaves his square. Drop the egg halfway through the box rush and leave in the arena center.

Once I have him in my grasp, push him immediately to the wall, preferably a corner (does he have the ground clearance? I don't think so!). Keep him spun down and don't let him get any room to move around or spin up. If I have a clear shot of it, use the 4 bar to flip him on his side or up and over. Each time he self rights make sure it's back on the wedge to flip again. If he ever, ever escapes and spins up, smash the egg into his face to send him flying back into a wall. During the times that he is spun up (god forbid), you can just continue to pick up the egg and feed it into him.

Basically box rush, keep spun down, be boring and keep him on his back. Use the egg (and whatever pieces are left after a few hits) for when he's spun up

GL

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: Deep Dish Destruction vs Anyone's Guess

Post by Tcrrr » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:53 pm

Ok so I'm using the 6 toothed config meant for slicing away at wedges.

Instead of facing my opponent, I'm going to do what I did last time and pull some shit with my self-righter. I'm going to face my opponent with my self righter, but have the bot face 90 degrees off of where the self-righter faces. That way I can spin up to speed. Once I'm up to speed, hit 'em. He's only got 12 armor at the front, and when I'm up to full speed that means I'll be doing 4 damage to his front. That's right, critical damage to the most armored part of his robot. Aside from that, just spin up to speed and stay in the center. Avoid the hazards like The Plague, and keep spun up for a quick KO. Gl and have fun.