Pink Wedge vs. Burning Blue

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

patrickrowberry

Pink Wedge vs. Burning Blue

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:50 pm

me: 8/7/3/2/10 (+2 to wedge)

him: Speed: 6 Traction: 6 Torque: 2 Weapon: 4 Armor: 12

start: box rush aiming for sides be a pain in his neck keep being aggressive grab and take him to hazards, avoid bring flipped try keep side on use my un-relating speed and my aggressive driving

British-Robotics

Re: Pink Wedge vs. Burning Blue

Post by British-Robotics » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:28 pm

Pink Wedge: Speed: 8 Traction: 7 Torque: 3 Weapon: 2 Armour: 10 (+2 to wedge)

Burning Blue: Speed: 6 Traction: 6 Torque: 2 Weapon: 4 Armor: 12

I’ll get out of the starting box but carefully approach right from the get-go since Pink Wedge has the better speed and traction, I want to be precise and patient. I have even stats on Speed and Traction and won’t be slipping about on the arena floor so this gives me the advantage to show the front of my bot and keep my weapon closed at the early stages.

Pink Wedge may be quick, but being quick can lead to driving errors, so I’ll just pressurize my opponent by driving slightly aggressively and attempt to trap him near any corner of the arena.

If there comes a situation where Pink Wedge is about to attack me frontally, that’s where I’ll take the opportunity to use my frontal advantage, I have the wedglets in front to get in underneath Pink Wedge and use my flipper to throw Pink Wedge about and to earn points if this match ends up in a JD.

If Pink Wedge struggles to self-right himself when on his side that’s where I can pounce and push him to any hazard I may chose

Good luck and may the best robot win :)