Deep Dish Destruction vs. Power Bar

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Toxic

Deep Dish Destruction vs. Power Bar

Post by Toxic » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:06 pm

Deep Dish Destruction:
Speed: 3
Traction: 1
Torque: 1
Weapon: 16
Armor: 9

Power Bar:
Speed: 4
Traction: 2
Torque: 1
Weapon: 16
Armor: 7

Differences:
Speed: Power Bar +1
Traction: Power Bar +1
Torque: Even
Weapon: Even
Armor:: DDD +2

Strategy:

This is simple. Spin up, get to the middle of the arena and hit DDD. Keep doing this until one of us dies. If our weapons break try to boop them into a corner to try to high center them. Keep bar pointed at DDD at all times if possible.

Good luck.

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: Deep Dish Destruction vs. Power Bar

Post by Tcrrr » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:51 am

PowerBar vs Deep Dish Destruction

Okay so before the fight even starts, I'm going to do tomfoolery. I will mount the self righting mechanism in a way that is perpendicular to the drive, and as the fight begins, it'll face my opponent as my wheels face the sides of the square I'm in. When the fight starts, I'll make a maneuver on the side without the killsaws, using my unusual tactic to get up to speed. From that point onward, I'll stay in the center of the arena, and vaguely keep my front pointed at him. If I find myself to be anywhere near the wall, nope the fuck out and drive towards the center. Aside from that, make sure we go weapon to weapon every time, and once he shows weakness I'll chase after him, giving PowerBar no choice but to butt heads again. Every time I hit his weapon, he takes more damage than I take from his weapon. It's simple, if I have more defense than he does, I take less damage. (Also, I'd just like to point out how the weapon is clipping into the chassis, and means that realistically the bar wouldn't be able to get up to speed. Even if it did, it would bend on any collision.) Anywho, thats about it. Mount the righter bar to the side, drive to the center of the arena, wait for PowerBar to destroy itself, and chase it down when it's wounded.