Jack Frost vs. Minion

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Area51Escapee

Jack Frost vs. Minion

Post by Area51Escapee » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:25 pm

I

BEES

Jack Frost vs. Minion

Post by BEES » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:56 pm

I see a big problem with this weapon cutting off Minion's wheels. Minion had problems with this in the Codebreaker fight, as I recall, so I need to be wary.

I'm going to go blade first at him, right at the beginning. It looks like I can drive it right over that horizontal disc, and hit the axle holding it. This could be my big break. I'll probably lose a wheel by trying to do anything to Jack Frost, so I want each hit to count with surgical precision. Move cautiously, and try to just ease into the attack position. No sudden movements, as they'll probably cost me a wheel. If I can knock out that weapon and still move afterwards, that's all she wrote. I'm lower, faster, and tougher, if the weapons are taken out of the picture.

If I get knocked out, I'm dead.

If I can stop Frosty's weapon, then my first initiative will be to turn around and push it into as many walls as possible with the wedge. Back up, and take long running slams at it with the wedge, preferably to keep it from lingering close and messing with my angle.

No expectations, really.

Good luck!