the world robot roll play championships (twrrpc) discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

Post by Hiicantpk » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:11 am

No offense, but why? Theres already PD and Backlash going on, Mech Mash to start eventually, and all the upcoming events that already have plenty of signups.
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:21 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hiicantpk</dt><dd>Jul 17 2016, 03:11 AM</dd></dl><div>No offense, but why? Theres already PD and Backlash going on, Mech Mash to start eventually, and all the upcoming events that already have plenty of signups.[/quote]it won't happen to October

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Which will probably be right in the middle of either cherry bomb classic or R4, whichever comes first
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:46 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Jul 17 2016, 01:39 PM</dd></dl><div>Which will probably be right in the middle of either cherry bomb classic or R4, whichever comes first[/quote]it should start when they end they should end before October this is planned to be the last rp tournament of the year and the one that introduces drones for the first time to rp

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:10 pm

drones arent effective at all though and are just a stupid gimmick

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:27 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>playzooki</dt><dd>Jul 17 2016, 03:10 PM</dd></dl><div>drones arent effective at all though and are just a stupid gimmick[/quote]even if they are they going to be interesting to rp with and alow people to create unique designs and flame rules let them be effective

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:34 pm

I want to see a sample of your match writing before I invest any time into CADing something for this...
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:54 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Jul 20 2016, 09:34 PM</dd></dl><div>I want to see a sample of your match writing before I invest any time into CADing something for this...[/quote]ok i will writer for this match

http://scorpion1m.deviantart.com/art/pa ... -574602917

pro stats
speed 7
traction 5
torque 2
weapon 5
armour 11

Pegasus device

speed 5
traction 3
torque 2
weapon 17 (12 for crusher

here we have are two robots both who won there heats and got to final of this semi final but only 1 can get into the final four.
we have the powerful flipper of pro that has been ko robots out of the arena and out playing others and has been a favourite for this championships but his opponent is the Biteforce rip-of that no one would of guess to get this far but hist lifting and crushing skills have matched up to the very best and is looking for victory.

the two competitors shake hands as the robots get in position, pro in the left square tests his flipper and it looks amazing as Pegasus device in the right red square movies its crusher and lifter in unison after the show boating the robot face each other as the lights flash red..red...red..green...

the two robots charge each other but pro under estimates the lifter and goes straight up it and gets grabbed before it can get free Pegasus device goes of the lift but it crusher deals no damage to pro well armed flipper as it tires to flip it self free the first 2 times fail but the third succeeds before Pegasus device can take him to the side letting pro get free but lands upside down and self rights and drives away.

Pegasus device can't take advantage due to pro's speed but both are facing each other and pro is less aggressive but Pegasus device reacts by get his lifter under him and pushing him to the wall as pro tries and fail to flip out of it but as soon as the reach the wall pro drives backwards and gets 1 amazing side flip on Pegasus device sending the robot flying and do a full 360 close to the wall but land inside the arena and pro charges and get another flip in this time more under Pegasus device and is so close to being chucked out but bonces luckily in and facing pro side and get a good grab and lift and pro can't escape no matter how many times he tries to flip but before he can take pro to the wall the time goes and the match ends the Pegasus device lets go of pro inside the arena in a sporting gesture as it goes to the judges..

and what is this the judges are inspecting the robots for damage as it is that close both robots luck basically intact i wonder if it will come down to scars of brushes and its tight

aggression 8-7 pro
damage 8-7 Pegasus device
strategy 8-7 Pegasus device

23-22 to Pegasus device
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you still don't feel like i should be writing i will step down and allow someone else to write

MassimoV

Post by MassimoV » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:21 pm

good try

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:31 pm

the follow tournament has been cancelled due to lack of interested and other issues

if you like to host a tournament you can use my drone/ micro-bot rules (just make sure you make it clear that the rules were originally created by me)

you can find rules bellow

micro-bots; think shaman, as a micro bot get stats of 12 and get a 3+ speed boost for being a micro bot
e.g
speed 4 (+ 3 for mirco-bot advantage) this means the micro bot has 7 speed and if it has the 4 speed and
3 traction it it is treated if it has 7 speed and 6 traction to alow the micro-bot to be able to be controlled)
traction 3
tourque 2
weapon 0
armour 3

how ever the mane bot must lose 4 stats and con only have a mix stat of 26 for 1 micro-bot, 22 for
2 micro-bots and so on you can have a maximum of 3 micro-bots for both walkers and wheeled robots

for walkers they can have micro-bots and but a micro-bot must still use wheels and
get the same micro-bot advantage how ever a walker can only have a max 30 stats for having 1 micro-bot,
26 for 2 micro bots, 22 for 3 micro bots

self damage rule applies to all robots even drones

drone rules:

drones have the same rules of micro-bots but must have a minimum of 5 speed and have 0 torque
drone wings have the same rules as wheels but have half armour and if one is damaged it a high possibility
the drone go out of control
drones have no speed bones like micro-bots as the have the bonus of be able to fly and are the hardest to hit bot

e.g.
speed 5
traction 3
toque 0
weapon 2
armour 2

if a drone flies out of the arena it is classified as out and no longer able to take part of the battle