Ruination: The Upheaval - Discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Post by attackfrog » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:11 pm

3-1, pretty good! I wasn't expecting Sinmill to take that match so easily. But I'll take it. The Maw continues to struggle, and I'm still not sure how I'd fix it. Maybe it's a stats issue, or maybe a 2WD drivetrain? Hmm . . .

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:06 am

All right. Week 6 results and updates are now done.

However, due to the time it took to get them done, and the weather still making me feel like shit for about 6 days now, I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone the tournament for a week. I'm sorry, I feel like I need a bit of a break.

Week 7 schedule will (hopefully) be up on the weekend, and the RPs will be due a week after. Enjoy your week off, guys!
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Post by Shaba117 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:46 pm

Yeah, your health is much more important than a fantasy robot tournament. Hope you get well soon, Kody!

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:43 pm

so week 7?

Avalanche

Post by Avalanche » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:52 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>That Kode Guy</dt><dd>Apr 19 2018, 11:06 AM</dd></dl><div>All right. Week 6 results and updates are now done.

However, due to the time it took to get them done, and the weather still making me feel like shit for about 6 days now, I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone the tournament for a week. I'm sorry, I feel like I need a bit of a break.

Week 7 schedule will (hopefully) be up on the weekend, and the RPs will be due a week after. Enjoy your week off, guys&#33;[/quote]reading is a useful trait pat

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:19 pm

considering it's the end of the weekend, he's probably merited in asking. Kody's busy (but feeling better), and should be able to get shit up tomorrow
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Post by Trihunter » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:11 pm

I got this, guys. Arena is presumably Battlegrounds because basic pattern recognition. Leaked from the Challonge pages:

Last edited by Trihunter on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Right, so Witness Me, Plato O Plomo, Coup de Grace, and Tax Cutter.

...well, ain't this just a son of a bitch. :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:41 am

Some people are so impatient.

Anyway, the Week 7 schedule is up now. Forgive me, I was (correctly enough) still sick, and by the time it started wearing off, my weekend became hectic. There wasn't a chance in hell I would have been able to update this weekend.

GF93

Post by GF93 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:49 pm

Right, that's all my stuff up for this week. I'm not entirely sure how this one's going to go, but I'm thinking probably around 2-2 or 3-1 if we're lucky. I mean, I already know the SHW fight's most likely going to go a bit like this --

<iframe type='text/html' width="480" height="270" src='https://www.youtube.com/embed/xR5hJdiRrP0' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

-- but it would be good to pick up another win for Dreadnought and Marauder, and hopefully beat Witness Me fair and square, this time.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:47 pm

As for results at the moment -- superb, looks like it's all coming up Alex so far&#33; Got a nice win with Marauder against a frankly terrifying flipper (even if I did end up in traction -- good thing you get infinite repair time until next Sunday AD. :v: ), and was especially happy with the Heavyweight result. Very pleased to see Dreadnought do well against a previous champion, and despite all the set-backs with the armour against the deathspinners, it's clawing something back. Might even just make playoffs if we're really lucky&#33; :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS

Hiicantpk

Post by Hiicantpk » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:49 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Non-invertible power spinner meets heavily armoured lifting wedge.

Non-invertible power spinner is inverted by heavily armoured lifting wedge.[/quote]

Inb4 we go full Endless Eight with this result
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:58 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hiicantpk</dt><dd>Apr 30 2018, 10:49 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Non-invertible power spinner meets heavily armoured lifting wedge.

Non-invertible power spinner is inverted by heavily armoured lifting wedge.[/quote]

Inb4 we go full Endless Eight with this result[/quote]<big>Winds of death spinner
Armoured wedge gets the flip in&#33;
There is no srimech.
</big>
-- Traditional Submerged Township Haiku, examining in detail the consequences of no self-righting
ICE³ ROBOTICS

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:59 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Apr 30 2018, 10:47 PM</dd></dl><div>Got a nice win with Marauder against a frankly terrifying flipper[/quote]still smells like fish

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:21 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>That Kode Guy</dt><dd>Apr 30 2018, 10:59 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Apr 30 2018, 10:47 PM</dd></dl><div>Got a nice win with Marauder against a frankly terrifying flipper[/quote]still smells like fish[/quote]Fish and winning, my Canadian compadre. :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS