Ruination: The Omen - Discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:08 pm

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:56 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>playzooki</dt><dd>Dec 22 2013, 04:08 PM</dd></dl><div>Image[/quote]Brilliant. XD

Here's one I rustled up after a quick observation of le results-

Kody, please don't kill me for this. :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:16 pm

love the new results

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:38 pm

I love your rules discussion.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:38 pm

meow
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:24 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Dec 23 2013, 07:38 PM</dd></dl><div>I love your rules discussion. [/quote]lol i meant to post on sunday while i was at the apartment but the ravens game came on and i started drinking and now im trying to post on a wii u

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:19 am

Results up&#33;

...grr. Scarab denied his KO. :P Don't worry, I'll get more. Don't Tread On Me being KO'd looks doubtful though... but if I can KO a 9-armour bot like NVN...

SeC, yeah... I expected as much. I did not however expect to be so totally thrashed in the damage category. Just another reason for me to scrap this pile of shit. At least he ends on a high note.

wtf Cutie Honey beat V'Ger&#33; (no I'm never confident, shut up :P) That definitely makes up for the SeC loss. Dead Ringer next week, eh? Fun.

Teresa... lol double FF. Hopefully Spaulding provides a decent challenge next week. He does have 8 wedge so that's a bit of a worry.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

helloface199

Post by helloface199 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:37 am

I'll start doing my RPs again :P

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:22 am

yeah i get to hang out with the cool kids in the playoffs&#33;

but damn, david cameron is out.

GF93

Post by GF93 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:13 am

That went pretty well&#33; Finally got to have my revenge on Mr NVM after what happened in LORE, and I got those two FF wins as well- wins are always nice to have, even if sometimes I'd like to obtain them more often via fighting rather than some chap not RPing.

Can't say I'm too happy with Lyra losing again, but Braveheart was always going to be damn-near impossible to beat. Still, I'm happy with how it's gone overall. And I hear that by doing so- Lethal Injection's got his tenth consecutive win, and Master of Puppets is in the Playoffs as well&#33;

(Also, just as a quick reminder for the writers- Tornedron was evil in the original Transformers cartoon. He was the younger brother of the Planet Eater Unicron, and in his only appearance proved to be quite a powerful threat- successfully consuming all the energy on both Cybertron and Earth. The more you know&#33;)
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:40 am

pfft we all know mr nvn shall arise again...

GF93

Post by GF93 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:26 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>playzooki</dt><dd>Dec 24 2013, 06:40 AM</dd></dl><div>pfft we all know mr nvn shall arise again...[/quote]All righty then- I'd definitely suggest a wedge, a more solid connection for the hammer, and some wheelguards for next time, though. Without those, thwackers tend to be quite vulnerable to spinners. Well, unless you're Stinger, but still.

Anyway, matches for next week-
LW- Tornedron fights Old Soul. An RA2-based design? You don't see those too often. It looks pretty fragile though, so hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult to put out of commission with some decent whacks.

MW- Lyra fights Reaper. Finally, a match Lyra can potentially win&#33; Reaper's weapons are good, but it suffers a lot due to its comparatively slow drive and poor protection. The way I see it- if I can keep up the aggression and make good use of my Spike to keep him flipped as much as I can to prevent him from using the Axe, then hopefully I should be able to beat him ala Steg 2 and Mortis.

HW- Master of Puppets fights Klarinette. Always good to have a fight with Lian, and this one looks to be a good match against a new-and-improved Klarinette. The Hammers don't look too threatening to even my 6 armour, but I have a feeling that it's the speed I'll need to watch out for, here.

SHW- Lethal Injection fights Lime-y. How about that, Lime-y fighting a Limey&#33; Always interesting to fight a flipper, but considering how thin the green machine's wedge tip is, as well as its general vulnerability to my design with its thin wheelbase and lack of wedge protection, I should be able to outlast it if I stay aggressive and prevent it from bringing the flipper into play.
ICE³ ROBOTICS

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:28 am

if you read my rp for tornendron you would know i plan that :P

GF93

Post by GF93 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:31 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>playzooki</dt><dd>Dec 24 2013, 07:28 AM</dd></dl><div>if you read my rp for tornendron you would know i plan that :P[/quote]Ah, OK. In which case, should be interesting to see what the new version looks like. I'm planning a LW thwacker myself, so it'll be good to see what happens when the time comes for the two to fight.
ICE³ ROBOTICS

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:05 am

A 4-0 is always welcome even if it comes with the help of FF's.

Probably won't get so lucky in the final week since everyone outside of Spike has very tough fights.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.