League of Robotic Excellence: Season 1 discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:37 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Aug 31 2013, 06:33 PM</dd></dl><div>(Seriously though, I'll probably drop it after tomorrow)[/quote]Like the other times you said you would?
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:39 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Aug 31 2013, 06:33 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Aug 31 2013, 06:20 PM</dd></dl><div>Oh my GOD. You still refuse to let that go... why???????????[/quote]Eye for an eye man, and one of Luna's will do nicely. :v:

(Seriously though, I'll probably drop it after tomorrow)[/quote]What happened to the revenge you swore on Empty Inside, Thief Pheonic and F-Dynasty eh? :P

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:52 pm

Welp, at any rate. My most important RP for the week is up, good luck Josh.

NFX

Post by NFX » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:40 pm

SWARM RP is up.

Yes, I am aware of that.

Because that would have been boring. And the fight is inconsequential, so why not have fun with it?

Yeah, well, so's your face.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:10 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>prince palatine</dt><dd>Aug 31 2013, 06:39 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Aug 31 2013, 06:33 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Aug 31 2013, 06:20 PM</dd></dl><div>Oh my GOD. You still refuse to let that go... why???????????[/quote]Eye for an eye man, and one of Luna's will do nicely. :v:

(Seriously though, I'll probably drop it after tomorrow)[/quote]What happened to the revenge you swore on Empty Inside, Thief Pheonic and F-Dynasty eh? :P [/quote]Revenge will be coming for them, too. Gift-wrapped, and with a colourful ribbon on it. :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:12 pm

Yes, because you LOVE to hold grudges for whatever motive...
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

GF93

Post by GF93 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:28 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Aug 31 2013, 08:12 PM</dd></dl><div>Yes, because you LOVE to hold grudges for whatever motive...[/quote]Not in a serious way, man. Usually I mention previous confrontations with my robots as a bit of a motivation, for a bit of fun banter. It's not that I actively like holding grudges, I see it as a bit of fun, nothing personal.

I mean, take Luna. Deep down, I do respect Luna and her achievements really- I was getting too competitive in the RP thread, and I wouldn't want to alienate anyone over seriously thinking I'd want to cause irreparable damage like that. She's a good robot.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:44 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Aug 31 2013, 08:12 PM</dd></dl><div>Yes, because you LOVE to hold grudges for whatever motive...[/quote]then why doesnt he want to destroy good for it?

GF93

Post by GF93 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:30 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>playzooki</dt><dd>Sep 1 2013, 04:44 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Aug 31 2013, 08:12 PM</dd></dl><div>Yes, because you LOVE to hold grudges for whatever motive...[/quote]then why doesnt he want to destroy good for it?[/quote]I'll be honest, the loss to that did prove to me that you can't necessarily rely on Speed and one heavily-armoured front alone for defence, since there's always the odd chance that even a very slow spinner can get to the weak spots and do damage. As embarrassing as it was, I did learn something from it. :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:45 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Sep 1 2013, 07:30 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>playzooki</dt><dd>Sep 1 2013, 04:44 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Aug 31 2013, 08:12 PM</dd></dl><div>Yes, because you LOVE to hold grudges for whatever motive...[/quote]then why doesnt he want to destroy good for it?[/quote]I'll be honest, the loss to that did prove to me that you can't necessarily rely on Speed and one heavily-armoured front alone for defence, since there's always the odd chance that even a very slow spinner can get to the weak spots and do damage. As embarrassing as it was, I did learn something from it. :v: [/quote]Thats nice to hear from you.

Glad im helping others learn :)

GF93

Post by GF93 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:57 am

No worries, man. Learning by doing, and all that. :D
ICE³ ROBOTICS

Probably Rob

Post by Probably Rob » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:47 am

Okay guys, it's the last week before the playoffs. We've all had a good time, and we've all had some good memories, just make sure you don- don't cry. Whatever you d- do... don't... cry-

*breaks down in tears*

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:58 am

Stop crying, you made the playoffs&#33;

GF93

Post by GF93 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:22 pm

Wish I knew if I have, or not. Bomb seems to have the best chance of doing so, and then you have Decapitator as well. For all we know, he could pull it off, but I'll have to see.
ICE³ ROBOTICS

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:38 pm

In fairness, you have a bigger chance of hitting luna's chassis.

Good for it has a massive disc in front of the chassis