Mechanized Annihalation Sign-Ups

British-Robotics

Mechanized Annihalation Sign-Ups

Post by British-Robotics » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:37 pm

OFFICIAL RULESET

Ruleset: Dirty Dozen Will Be Included For This Tournament : https://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go ... C&txt=here.

You must enter three HW robots to enter in this competition, you are allowed to have your design a weapon per entry, Schrimech’s are allowed on your design but can only be allowed to be used by two entries maximum.

Old & New Designs, but here is the catch, you cannot use your design that has already won a tournament.

Allowed Weapons

Axes

Hammers

Saws

Discs (Horizontal or Vert - can be more than one single disc)

Spinning Bars (Horizontal or Vert)

Crushers (Horizontal or Vert)

Flippers

Lifters

Pneumatic Spikes

Schrimech’s (self-righting weapon))

Flamethrowers

Prohibited Weaponry

Liquids

Net/Snagging type weapon

Chains

Prohibited Entries

Bricks (Rambots),

Flying Types,

Hovercraft Type,

Wedgebots (With No Weapon)

Spikes stuck onto chassis

Tournament Format

The tournament will use a 36-bot single elimination format, the teams currently active and with their current rankings is how things will be formatted, however, the teams will be in an organized format however their bots will be randomly switched around.

The entries will open on August 27th

The Entries will close on September 27th

Get creating and may the best robot win

Tcrrr
Team: Code Red Robotics

Re: Mechanized Annihalation Sign-Ups

Post by Tcrrr » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:56 pm

Code Red Robotics here! While yes I did go under Code Pink for a while, nowadays I'm back to my roots as I did some... questionable things under that name. ANYWAY!

Entry 1- The J

4wd flat box with a 360° lifter and hinged wedgelets. The lifter is shaped in a manner similar to 2021 DUCK. (The big wheels are also made like how HUGE does it, by the way.)

Speed: 10
Traction: 9
Torque: 3
Weaponry: 3
Armor: 5

On the HS setup:
Weaponry: 1
Armor: 8(+3 to the wedge)

Entry 2- Electric Worry

8wd eggeater with a small design and big ambitions. The wedges are hinged on all but the HS configuration, which has 4mm of ground clearance at the front as it's shock mounted to absorb damage. No it doesn't have a srimech, but because of the power of the weapon if it's working it should be able to punt itself back over.

Oh yeah, and did I mention that each pair of wheels gets progressively smaller from the back to the front of the bot?

Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 2
Weapon: 8
Armor: 7

On the long boi forks and HS configuration:

Weapon: 5
Armor: 10 (+3 front)

Entry 3- Cha Cha Slide

4wd mecanum vertical spinner, able to be swapped out with a horizontal spinner. Both are invertible, with the forks on the vert being hinged.

It also has anti-strand pipes like Uppercut does, as I've seen on designs like this that it's almost comically easy for them to be tipped while upside down. That reminds me, the ears give it enough clearance for it to drive upside down and self right the Bite Force way.

Lastly, the vertical spinner has the ability to gyro one of the front wheels off the ground when turning, it ends up being opposite to the way that it's turning. If it goes a sharp left while spun up, the right front wheel goes in the air. You may not see the point in me including this, but come RPs you'll get why.

Vertical spinner configuration:

4 Speed
3 Traction
2 Torque
12 Weapon
8 Armor (+3 interchangeable front)

Horizontal configuration:
15 Weapon
5 Armor
Yes I know this is a bit slow, but trust that I like to believe I know what I'm doing.

(Also, forgot to specify but yes the weapon armor bonuses apply. So for EW that's +2 and for CCS it's +4 on their weapons respectively.)
Last edited by Tcrrr on Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Post by Trihunter » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:01 pm

Sure I'll join

Entry #1: Why Won't Cute Girls Sleep With Me, I Have 10,000+ Hours In Sleeping

Speed: 7 / Traction: 6 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 5 / Armour: 11
Sure is a full-body flipper. 10K's just something simple I made for fun. Wedgelets are optional, of course.
Entry #2: Caucasus
Default Config
Forks Config
Plow Config

When the five horns cross, the golden soldier is born.

Speed: 8 / Traction: 7 / Torque: 2 / Weapon: 3 / Armour: 10 (+2 modular section)
A Sewer Snake style bot. The default config uses a careful combination of gearing so that the top lifter only pushes up when there is sufficient weight atop it (e.g. the bot is inverted, or another bot is on top of the arm), otherwise the bottom lifter moves instead, saving points at the cost of some slight precision in operation. Armor bonus is applied to the parts swapped between configs.
Entry #3: Petaflare II
Standard Config

High-Tension Blade Config

Nuclear Heat Visor Mk. V Config

Speed: 6 / Traction: 5 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 10 (+ free srimech) / Armour: 9 (Effective 13 on crusher and wedge)
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
FOREIGN SUBSTANCE SIGHTED!
UPON CONTAMINATION WITHIN THE NUCLEAR REACTOR CORE,
REACTOR OPERATIONS ARE TO BE HALTED,
AND THE FOREIGN SUBSTANCE ERADICATED IMMEDIATELY!

Returning after a full redesign, the nuke birb is reborn! Featuring the usual shitload of spark cannons along its beak, as well as new tank tracks, dampened hinged wedges, two choices of wedgelets (including the new extra-long High-Tension Blades), a Witch Doctor style cage srimech, and a new NHV revision designed to deter horizontal spinners from sniping.
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

Mayfly
Team: Not Your Average Team

Post by Mayfly » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:03 am

I’m up for it, just need to make one more design for my team.Well, all my designs are finished. Presenting to ARC, the first ever Not Your Average Team Team!
First up, we have my first ever cluster bot, and they are as close as two peas in a pod, peanut butter to jelly, cookies to milk, mice to cheese, woodchucks to wood, and whatever other synonyms for close there are, introducing, A Man And His Baguette!

First up we have the man, Le Cool French Artiste. He has a slick beret, along with those dope sunglasses and coolio spikes on the side so he can't get caught on his side. But the main course is the red thing on the wedge, The French Tickler! This totally tubular chained belt should tear up the opponents back and prevent them from leaving the wedge, allowing for complete control!
Screenshot 2021-08-27 8.47.47 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-08-27 8.47.47 AM.png (220.13 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
Screenshot 2021-08-27 8.48.16 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-08-27 8.48.16 AM.png (593.26 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
Stats
Speed: 3
Traction:3
Torque: 6
Weapon: 3
Armor: 8

Next up, we have the main course, the real dough of this delightful duo, OuiOui Chan! This name and robot may remind you of a certain someone, but let me tell you, this robot is in absolutely no way at all reminiscent of a similarly named robot;) For example, it's shaped like a baguette, and it has a SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET mustachio.
Screenshot 2021-08-01 9.11.05 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-08-01 9.11.05 PM.png (476.89 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
Stats:
Speed: 10
Traction: 10
Weapon: 2
Torque: 1
Armor; 1
Last edited by Mayfly on Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Your Average Team
“Because it’s hard to be good, and it’s easy to be bad”

Current Record: 0-8

Robots(bold=Active, Italics=retired

Crash Test Grandma: 0-6

Boy Sprout: 0-2

Mayfly

Post by Mayfly » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:46 am

New post because I can't use more than 3 images on my first post.
Moving on from those two, we have another robot that may make you think "hey, haven't I seen this before?" Introducing, Heavenhound XXXXXXVIIII! This robot sent directly from the heaven to the battlefield, it will control and grab to victory!
Screenshot 2021-08-13 7.51.12 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-08-13 7.51.12 PM.png (310.75 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
Stats:
Traction: 3
Torque: 9
Armor: 12
Last edited by Mayfly on Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Your Average Team

Mayfly

Post by Mayfly » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:02 am

And finally, the last robot on the team is someone you've seen before, you know her well from the Freshman Fight League, The Duchess of Decrepitness, Crash Test Granny!
Screenshot 2021-09-25 5.12.19 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-09-25 5.12.19 PM.png (408.81 KiB) Viewed 2983 times
Granny hasn't been doing too well since FF League, so she needed a few repairs. Improvements include:
Picture frame being reinforced with a metal frame
Wood being changed from balsa to MDF
Wedges being flattened down
new photo of her in the golden days
speaker box that plays lines such as:
"Oh dearie, it's not your fault"
"My legs aren't the same as they were before"
"Have some sauerkraut, won't you?"
but the most new of all, Granny finally has a weapon! she now possesses the Flipping Cigar, and while its very slow, its very powerful and steady if it gets the time.
Stats:
Speed: 2
Armor: 5
Torque: 10
Traction: 10
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-08-27 8.34.33 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-08-27 8.34.33 AM.png (341.31 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
Last edited by Mayfly on Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Your Average Team

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:42 am

What do you mean no weaponless wedgebots? i wanted to enter Vindicator dammit
Yeah i am late, i had 3 exams in these last 2 days but that isn't my excuse as that didn't affect this.
What is my excuse then? well obiously it'skindahardtoexplainbutidklolbaxdgeqwrgetljvkjrekt

Overmind

THIS IS A CLUSTERBOT, THERE IS TWO THREE OF THEM
Strafing 3-part cluster, what could posibly go wrong?
Wedgelets are hinged.
Wheelguards serve no purpose other than instantly getting obliterated when hit by enemy weapon, leaving rest of bot fully functional.

Stats: (x3)
  • Speed: 6
  • Traction: 5
  • Torque: 1
  • Weapon: 5
  • Armor: 3
More images

V-TEC

Old bot but i can't be bothered to even make new renders for it lol.
I am using the power of imagination to turn into something completelly diferent of what it originally was so the name doesn't really make sense now.

Stats:
  • Speed: 5
  • Traction: 3(+1)
  • Weapon: 15
  • Armor: 6
The +1 traction is because of threads
Weapon is a 4-bar flipper, shots out to past me who modeled the mechanism but didn't make a render of it.
The front gets the full +4 weapon armor bonus.

The forks are hinged but only can move slightly so the flipper actually works
Armor config:
  • Weapon: 13
  • Armor: 8(+2 plow/forks)
Yes 14 armor on the front. Comes in Forks and Plow variants, both hinged like regular config.
Pics
Forks
Plow
White part is UHMW, relatively squishy when compared to the titanium in the rest of the 14 armor part, might help a bit idk.

funny pic

Answermancer
Lifter clamp thing, the weapon system does the snake thing of using the same motor to clamp and then lift.
Stats:
  • Speed: 6
  • Traction: 5
  • Torque: 3
  • Weapon: 4
  • Armor: 9
3 points to the minibot
The front wedges are hinged, can barely bend upward so they also act as the anti-faceplant device should one be needed.
Thing-proof design, rear wheels pop up a bit at the back, falls on its top if it ends up sideways and can obviously self right using the weapon.
More pics

Fefj: (minibot)
  • Speed: 5
  • Traction: 3
  • Weapon: 2
  • Armor: 1
Fefj pics
Simple rear hinged flipper, the wedgelets are hinged
Armor config: (no minibot)
  • Weapon: 4
  • Armor: 12(+1 lifter, +2 plow)
The lifter no longer has a clamp and is now a normal lifter, plow is hinged just like the wedges in the normal config.
Lifter gets 13 armor and plow gets 14 btw.
Armor pic
Last edited by YSMQTHLQYH on Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

TurtleBack!
Team: Team ShellShockers

Post by TurtleBack! » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:45 pm

FIRST DESIGN:

Overload

A chaotic drum spinner, with a mean appetite! This bot features a powerful drum, along with a sirmech!

6/4/1/12/7

SECOND DESIGN:

Wolverine!

A RIDICULOUSLY powerful flipper, making its debut! (Powered by hydraulics)

4/2/1/16/7

THIRD DESIGN:

Long John!

Being a little shorter, long john makes its return!

(Omi Directional wheels)

5/3/1/7/14
Attachments
Overload
Overload
8ACEB316-8BA9-464B-8A43-ED2B7586B2F1.jpeg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 2962 times
Long John
Long John
2F5F0BD6-1819-4AA7-9CE9-249A8AFA7756.jpeg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 2962 times
Wolverine
Wolverine
A81EA8D8-96CB-45AC-9670-134C0FE0A585.jpeg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 2962 times
Last edited by TurtleBack! on Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:31 pm

OBEY

Standard //

Anti-vert //

Anti-spinner //

// Speed: 9 // Traction: 7 // Torque: 3 // Weapon: 1 // Armor: 10 (+1 front) //

2 weapon options: 1 power flipper grabber/lifter (standard), or 1 power flipper (anti-spinner/anti-vert). wedges are shock mounted.

the grabbing system is a Snake style mechanism, working off a single power source. this means it always clamps down as it lifts, and vice versa

Midnight Madness

WEAPONS ARE: Side clamps. lifters for the side clamps. vandalism arm ("hammer"). Lifter (the bit with the horns). it can rotate about 5 degrees up and 90 + downwards. yes that is an abnormal way for a lifter to function.

// Speed: 7 // Traction: 7 // Torque: 8 // Weapon: 2 (1/1/1/1) // Armor: 6 //

Coward's Way Out

possible configs: flat wedge, outer long forks, inner long forks. expect the flat wedge if you're an HS, and the inner long forks if you're most other things. hinges are obvious in render, mentioning it here anyway for all configs

// Speed: 4 // Traction: 3 // Torque: 1 // Weapon: 14 // Armor: 8 (+2 weapon, wedges, & the very front of the weapon supports) //

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Post by V900 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:04 pm

lets just say i "annihalated" your mom in bed last night

(reserve)

edit:

BOT 1 - Neophyte Redglare

Torque: 5
Armor: 11 (+2 big wedge)
Weapon: 1 (lifter)

This is a CAD I made back in... 2017? 2018? Created for a certain individual (name begins with a "Syl" and ends in "andro") who proceeded to use it in exactly 0 tournaments. So it's my bot now. :^)

I have never read a single page of Homestuck nor do I plan to.

BOT 2 - Infowars DOT com

Armor: 11 (+2 however much of the front I'm allowed to +2 :V)
Weapon: 3 (flipper)

I couldn't finish my picocad robot in time :(
So instead, here's a Robot Arena 2 bot I originally built in 2017 and gave a splash just now.

It has a cool spiked tooth wedge (that I totally did not add in post) and an even cooler spiked flipper. It looks like two flippers, but it's just one. No shenanigans here outside the theme. Chassis-wide wedgelet is hinged. Pretty straightforward bot, in all honesty...

The hinge shows in that bottom-right shot because RA2 sux

BOT 3 - Clown

Speed: 4
Traction: 4
Armor: 9
Weapon: 14 (big stopsign axe)

Improbable config:
Armor: 11 (+2 train wedge)
Weapon: 12 (slightly weaker stopsign axe)

Hammer swings... like... 225ish degrees (however many degrees for it to hit the ground on both sides) a la Beta and kills you.

All 6 side panels are individually hinged, meaning you can't just go "high center him lol xd". The front and back panels (the ones the hammer would hit) are instead shock-mounted to avoid self-damage.

Clown engaged.

Colon_The

Post by Colon_The » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:59 pm

I'm In (I will add pictures soon)

Team Self-Destruct (previously Team Questionable Strategies)
- No major or minor accolades
- every bot has a self destruct button that will instant kill my bot, to reward speed and precision
- I’m still not that good and my interpret the rule set wrong so please correct me anywhere I made a mistake

—————————————————————

Ryuunosuke: The Recalcitrant Ryu

-Ryuunosuke: The Recalcitrant Ryu can also be shortened to: Ryu, Ryuunosuke, R:TRR, Rx3, RRR, Triple R, The Ryu, or : The
-It is a LONG bot (Unlike SMEEEE, who is a wide bot) with a good portion of it’s length being the drum
-It was partially inspired by SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and named after Ryu Dragons (Japanese Dragons)
-The idea behind the bot is that “What is the enemy gonna do? Flank Me 🤣?” Hence my lack of traction
-And I have a weird hind wheel mechanism that allows my hind wheels to move toward my opponents if I lock horns with said opponent (think of my bot as the second hand on the clock and the opponent is the minute hand, the back of by bot moves so that our sides meet).
-Also a good plan for my wedge config is to boxrush and get the bot to go over my wedge and into the drum
-I have 3 configs
-Static Claw, which is a set up teeth that don't move which I will use to grapple and control Instead of going under or dealing damage
-Wedge which could be used to counter horizontals and have bots ramp off of it, this is the basic config
- Sidewinder, which is shaped to get under and have bots either ramp off, or push them to the side of my bot, allowing me to be able to hit them with my drum with out activating side wheels

- Wedge or Sidewinder
Speed: 6
Damage: 11 (1 for the drifting back wheels mechanism, 10 for Drum)
Armor: 8

- Static Claw
Damage: 9 (1 for the drifting back wheels mechanism, 8 for Drum)
Armor: 8 (+1 for Claws, +1 for wedge)

- Wedge or Sidewinder
Damage: 9 (1 for the drifting back wheels mechanism, 8 for drum
Armor: 8 (+2 for wedge)

—————————————————————

Cap’n Coconut: The Crab of your Nightmares

- 2 dual hammers, 2 vertical hammers, and 2 horizontal hammers.
- I based the color scheme off the Coconut Crab
- 3 configs, Smol Wedge, Default, and Anti-horizontal
- The Anti Horizontal also has the middle “legs: closer to wheels to act as additional protection)
- The Regular has the middle ”legs” out to act as another chance to get under bots
- Smol wedge is just a really short and more narrow wedge, for bots that I want to hit before they get to the body
- I plan on getting side jabs and possibly take out the wheels with the side hammers
- Like a coconut crab, this thing has 10 "legs" (The 4 hammer arms, 4 Additional Legs guarding the wheels/acting as additional ground game, and 2 Hind legs acting as a wedge or wedglet depending on the config)
- It was going to be a Salmon originally, Crab is much better.

Speed: 5
Weapon: 12 (8-8, since there a weapon bonus for multiple weapons) (plus 2 shock damage 1 per set of hammer, I think)

- Anti-Horizontal
Speed: 5
Weapon: 8 (4-4) (plus shock and dual weapon bonus)
Armor: 7 (+4 to the wedge)

—————————————————————-

Perry: The Platypus

- Lifter-Horizontal Combo
- I’d say an improvement over its predecessor Benjiro: The Babbling Buvak, a design pretty similar to this, and this was made to be a better version of B:TBB
- 4wd since I AM DONE11 WITH TRACKS FOR THE TIME BEING
- 3 Weapon configs being, the Bar, the Disc, and *Air Quotes*
- But also many additional addons: 2 long forks, A beak for the lifter, Long fork for lifter, 2 static clamper arms, 2 wedglets, and 2 big ol’ Wedges (which can only be paired with the *Air Quotes* weapon, and the lifter long fork)
- Self destruct button located on it’s back, after the wheels
- Sadly there is no Doof counterpart

- Regular
Traction: 5
Damage: 10 (2 lifter, 8 horizontal)

- Air Quotes
Damage 10 (9 lifter {Basically a flywheel flipper, just saying} , 1 horizontal)

- Anti-horizontal
Damage: 8 (7 lifter, 1 horizontal)
Armor: 7 (+2 for the additional wedges)
Last edited by Colon_The on Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Post by attackfrog » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:16 pm

PRESENTS:

1. Number Muncher

5 Speed / 4 Traction / 1 Torque / 13 Weapon / 7 Armor
Alt: 5 Speed / 4 Traction / 1 Torque / 11 Weapon / 9 Armor (+2 front plow)

ImageImage

A vert... or rather, two verts. In one bot. They're on the same shaft and powered by the same weapon motor. This bot multiplies its force, divides its enemies, adds up the wins and subtracts the competition.

2. Running With Scissors

7 Speed / 7 Traction / 2 Torque / 5 Weapon / 9 Armor (+2 front part of wedge)

Your standard britflipper, right? Wrong.

ImageImage

It's got a scissor-lift style flipper panel that extends straight outwards when it fires. Sorry that I couldn't be assed to render the whole mechanism for you.

Rear-hinge outdated
Front-hinge overrated
Long have we waited
Now we... run with scissors :V

3. Carapace

5 Speed / 3 Traction / 1 Torque / 13 Weapon / 8 Armor
Alt: 5 Speed / 3 Traction / 1 Torque / 11 Weapon / 10 Armor (+2 Pontoons)
Sketchfab Render

A big pointy weapon on a stick, with a robot attached. The robot is 2WD, the pointy weapon is a hammer, the wedgelets in the middle are hinged.

I'm bringing this robot back even though it didn't do very well the first time around and I've never had much success with hammers. Sometimes you just gotta 🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀

patrickrowberry

Post by patrickrowberry » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:02 pm

i'm here to improve my lossing record

flutterdash (2 wheel drive flipper cluster bot)
both have
7/6/3/5/3

fork set up-6/4/2/10/8

anti spinner set up-6/4/2/8/10 (+2 to wedge)
Last edited by patrickrowberry on Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Post by Mystic2000 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:17 am

Team Myst Inc:

Entry 1: Whipscorpion

2WD Melty Brain with hinged forks and the tail doubling as a punching bar intended to serve as a keep-away stick to push back wedges trying to smother it and gain space to spin back up and get up to speed

Armor: 9 (+2 "hammer" at the end of the tail)
Traction 2
Speed: 15

Entry 2: Worldbreaker

Tracked Rum Ham inspired undercutter designed to abuse the knockback reduction from tracks to deliver massive hits with it's Ripto Disc-esque spinner while staying considerably more stable and being less prone to flying into walls than other spinners thanks to said knockback reduction and having the COM relatively close to the tracks

Weapon: 17
Armor: 8 (+1 front wedge)
Traction: 1

Entry 3: No Fun Allowed

"hey let's get my bar up to spee-" "NO "hey let's outwedge hi-" "NO" "hey let's get away and recove-" "NO" "hey let's do anythi-" "NO"

Tracked Hydra ripoff minus the fancy hydraulic flipper because i'm a casual so it's just a pneumatic flipper with all the slopes and designed to be fast and oppressive and with the KB reduction from tracks and general lack of edges for a HS to catch, good fucking luck trying to knock this thing away from you, this thing will be on your ass 24-7, and your ass will be in the air 24-7, as name implies, if this is in the box against you, there will be no fun allowed.

Also has forks because this is 2021 so forks are mandatory to get under anything, both front wedge and forks are hinged, and in the event of facing an HS the forks are removed and the wedge is swapped out for a version where the fork gaps are filled.

Weapon: 2
Armor: 9 (+2 front wedge)
Traction: 7
Speed: 9
Last edited by Mystic2000 on Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

moziet
Team: The Candy Store

Post by moziet » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:53 pm

bada bing bada boom mr. worldwide as i step in the room

ENTRY #1: Nocturne

Hammer Fired

SPEED: 6 | TRACTION: 4 | TORQUE: 1 | WEAPON: 9 | ARMOR: 10 [+2 to the highlighted area!]
Highlighted Area
Mecanums, yeah! Based off Blue/Shatter from KOB/BB. Free hinged wedgelets because if you don't have those you'll die of dysentery. Not much to say, tbh.

ENTRY #2: PuriN

SPEED: 4 | TRACTION: 3 | TORQUE: 1 | WEAPON: 15 | ARMOR: 7

Guess who's back? Straight from the Freshman Fight League (come back Laz), it's PuriN II! Not much changes, honestly. Although I did sacrifice a pip of weapon for speed. Just to give that tiny bit of mobility PuriN probably needs to win some close fights.

Yes, this thing still has hinged wedgelets.

ENTRY #3: DAISY BELL

Flipper Fired

SPEED: 7 | TRACTION: 6 | TORQUE: 2 | WEAPON: 3 | ARMOR: 12 [+3 to the highlighted area!]
Highlighted Area
NOTE: Applies to the left side too!
Anyone from RA2C may remember this thing. And guess what? She is in ARC form now! Front hinged flipper, back stuff is there to make sure she wont get high centered on her ass. Free hinged wedgelets obviously, because I like ground clearance. Pneumatic! Should be able to yeet a couple bots pretty far.
Last edited by moziet on Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.