Cherry Bomb Classic II [APRIL FOOLS]

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

Post by The Monsterworks » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:57 am

<big>Intro</big>

So, it's about that time again. We're closing in on a year since the first CBC came to a flawless, smashingly successful conclusion, so it's time to dust off the old arenas, the signs, and your weird and wonderful robots&#33; As with last year, our generous sponsor is Betty Crocker, and signups will only be open to robots that have won championships or faked it really, really well. Making the task of winning once more even harder will be our series of handpicked house robots, all of them based upon Botomatic's multiple championship winning Pooky the Lawnmower. Given the deep pockets of our sponsor, no expense has been spared towards making this an absolute spectacle of a tournament, complete with 35 exotic international destinations, on-site repair and fabrication facilities, gourmet catering, and top-flight, all-inclusive accommodations. There will, of course, be afterparties (totally cereal about this, btw).

<big>Entry Information</big>

1) The deadline for entry is at 4:23 AM EST, April 5, 2017. Following this date, you'll be able to alter your stats and make minor tweaks freely until five minutes and thirty-seven seconds before the tournament starts.

2) Our start date is set for 4:24 AM EST on April 5, 2017. Entry into the tag team tournament and other special events will close promptly three months later. Bots remaining in the Tag team tournament without a partner by that deadline will be placed with copies of Rack 'em Up.

3) There is a cap on the number of teams allowed to enter this tournament, and it stands at nineteen and a half, so please submit something in order to reserve your spot as soon as possible. If we have more than twenty-seven entries, the total must be an even number for ease of management and brackets. In the event of overbooking, preference will be given to teams that have <del>submitted their robots for all five weight classes and provided stat breakdowns</del> have really fucking cool designs. If you do not think that you'll be able to consistently participate, we'll come to your house, shit on your dog, and break your fingers one by one.

4) If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to post and discuss in the discussion thread.

<big>Writers</big>

CBC employs only the finest writing staff, notable for their lengthy resumes, superior wordcraft, impeccable spellign and grammar, as well as truly awe-inspiring creative abilities. In order to make the cut, you'll either have to be Scottish, or submit a written essay of at least seven thousand words that doubles as an acrostic poem and is allegorical for the rise and fall of the American Empire, telling us why you're the right man, woman, or gender neutral pronoun for the job&#33; We have faith that at least 3.5% of you will make the cut&#33;

Current Staff

1) The Monsterworks (Dominus et Deus)
2) patrickrowberry
6) NFX
8) Wolf51-50
11) sapp2013
12) NoiseyGiraffe
13) THIS COULD BE YOU&#33;

<big>Sign-up Info</big>

1) Sign up info is subject to change without notice or reason, just like everything in life. Deal with it. Your stats are also subject to modification at our whim, for the lulz, or to please Bonesnake.

2) Each competitor enters five bots, one each from the following weight classes: Gigaweight, Specialweight, Jewweight (Gabe only), Mantisweight, and Aquabotweight.

3) Bots entered are not allowed to have ever lost a playoff match before the submission deadline. They should either be previous relatively unsuccessful competitors or rookies. By
Last edited by The Monsterworks on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:05 pm

Agh&#33; I'm writing again :qq:

I mean...

Reserved :v:

The Monsterworks 2.0

Manta style walker powered by as many eteks as I could fit in the robot.

When the ram goes forward, the hammer goes forward, making it all one weapon. Firing the ram also activates a drum in the back via pneumatics It can self right with the hammer, or by sheer awesomeness :V. Any bot with a weapon over 2 points will be immediately KO'd due to it not being awesome :V

Weapon: 2
Speed: 1
Traction: 1
Awesomeness: 25
Armor: 2
Pony: 1

This will go in all other weight classes

HW: Box. Resurrected

Box with walking legs

Speed: 1
Traction: 1
Armor: 13
Torque: 5
Awesomeness: 10
Pony: 2

SHW: Endgame - Apocalyptic Fuck You Instant Death Nuke Edition

Walking melty brain fbs :v: Has a Megabyte style slef righting pole

Speed : 5
Traction: 3
Armor: 8
Weapon: 13
Torque: 1
Awesomeness: 1
Pony: 1
Last edited by Wolf51-50 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Jamied666

Post by Jamied666 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:09 pm

TEAM EDGY ROBOTICS

SHW-PONY LOVER

STATS: PONY:30 EVERYTHING ELSE ISNT NEEDED JUST PONYS

FEATHERWEIGHT DEUS SEX

Speed: 4 &#124; Weapon: 15 (+1 upward ram) &#124; Armour: 10 (+3 front wedge AND BATTERY ARMOUR) &#124; Traction: 3 &#124; Torque: 2 AWESOMENESS: 800 PONY: 0

MORE CUMMING
Last edited by Jamied666 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:22 pm

Hello everybody, I am new to electricity, I recently got a Computer. In Our Farm We made little toys that resembled Robots out of wood. We would fight them against each other, when i got electricity I found Advanced Robot Combat. I tried to register for it but every time I tried to validate after a while my account would be gone. So I kept looking and found this place named Reddit. I noticed that it was a child of Advanced Robot Combat, so I registered. So here I am.

also im entering this wheel in all 7 weight classes

stats: yes
Last edited by Cha0sFerret on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poopity scoop

NFX

Post by NFX » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:27 pm

REVERSED

FW: A banana
LW: Yeow&#33; 0.25 Hot Bees&#33;
MW: I Can't Believe It's Not I Can't Believe It's Not Barrier
HW: Copperhead
SHW: Josh Noel :v:
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 pm

entries in order of weightclass
dead
march or die
morbid
shit shw part vi (montgomery yellow jesus was robbed)

these are all totally new and original designs so i will have to spend lots of time revising every detail until i post them.

Hiicantpk

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:51 pm

FW: OpieOP
LW: 4Head
MW: PogChamp
HW: Kreygasm
SHW: Kappa
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:56 pm

Kirk Kidd

Speed: 30
Awesomeness: &#8734;
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:16 pm

RESERVE

Specialweight: Bad Joke

I think it's 28 copies of my featherweight Buzzkill but I could have counted wrong. at any rate the number of robot will be +/- 4 from that number at any given time, depending on if any of them try to reproduce

Jewweight: Righteous Star

Representative of the totally 100% always right not at all police state of Israel and the completely legitimate settlements that should certainly not be interpreted as a way of slowly delegitimizing palestinian claims to lands off of which they were forced, it's the Righteous Star&#33; a 6WD melty-brain spinner, this robot is sure to put down any hitler-loving Palestinian terrorists that have the audacity to exist.

Just remember, if you write a loss for this thing, you're a dirty anti-Semite and literally hiter&#33;
Last edited by Venice Queen on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

Post by The Monsterworks » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Allweights: Orthocone

Seriously, wtf is this thing? IDK, and neither do you. It's going in all weight classes (except Jewweight) and will have an awesomeness stat equal to the number of letters in its name.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">made you count, didn't I?</div>
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:24 pm

All Weight Classes: Neophyte Redglare

I couldn't get the new version of Neophyte Redglare down so i'll just have to enter the actual Neophyte Redglare.

Weapon: 15
Speed: 15
Traction: 15
Awesomeness: 612
Armor: 15
Homestuck: 413
Milf: 612
Last edited by winternimbus on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017