ROBOTS - Signups

Peskius

ROBOTS - Signups

Post by Peskius » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Entering my bots:

FeatherWeight: The Surgeon!

The Surgeon is in! My new featherweight design with the high powered drum!
5 speed / 4 traction / 1 torque / 14 weapon / 6 armour

LightWeight: Aerial Annihilation!

One of the few bots to remain from the old line up from before Cherry Bomb Classic. This lightweight flipper bot is nimble and capable of holding it's own as it lifts it's opponents!
7 speed / 5 traction / 2 torque / 8 weapon / 8 armour

MiddleWeight: Point Blank II

The first of the new generation of Pesky-bots. Point Blank II has an overhaul from it's predecessor. Now equipped with a ramp-like front for dealing with spinners, and a powerful axe capable of making some mighty dents!
6 speed / 4 traction / 2 torque / 9 weapon / 9 armour
Last edited by Peskius on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Killjoy

ROBOTS - Signups

Post by Killjoy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:19 pm

<big>Featherweight</big>

<big><big><big>Noothgrush</big></big></big>

But that Noothgrush on my toothbrush... well, some are friendly, some are not.

It's a bristlebot melty. Yes, this is completely viable. By making each individual bristle-pad face a slightly different direction, this thing will move in a circle, and it'll move quickly. It's also for the lols, so be gentle&#33;

According to wikipedia, these little guys are a type of walker, so yeah:

"A bristlebot or brushbot is an extremely simple form of walking robot. It is one of the simplest of all mobile robots, both in its function and its construction. As a result of this ease of construction, they have become popular projects at the school science fair level."

Wikipedia article

Really, I'm not sure what this is, so if anyone wants to help me with stats, I'd be seriously grateful.

15 speed / 10 armour / 4 weapon / 2 traction / 1 torque

T.O. NOTE - removed the robots you withdrew - check your PMs if you wanted to still have access to the formatting &etc you used for it
hi. :)

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

ROBOTS - Signups

Post by GF93 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:34 am

Featherweight: Tenebris
Rammer, Flipper, and general spinner-fucker-upper made very quickly. :v: I wasn't exactly trying to do anything new with him as you can probably tell, but you know what it does, and it should hopefully do it quite well.

Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 3
Weapon: 2 (interchangeable flipper arms)
Armour: 12 (+2 to darker front wedges = 14, 10)

Notes: Can equip Anti-Overhead Panels on front scoop for nullifying axes and saws and the like, and the wedge tip and spikes are removable. Is invertible, can self right by driving forward whilst inverted and firing either flipper (though it works better with the rear hinge), and is named after the Latin word for "darkness".

Lightweight- Dead on Arrival
"Tell me where it hurts."

Dead on Arrival is a sequel of sorts to an old machine from Ice Cubed Robotics, Flatline. A wicked invertible drum spinner with double-sided teeth and a hell of a lot of power behind it, its various questionable doctorates include maiming, mutilation, murder and marmalisation, and considers the Hippocratic Oath a mere suggestion. It's decently fast for a spinner and has special side-mounted "drumlets" on each side for deterring angle-in tactics and horizontal spinners, so good luck trying to get out of the premature autopsy this depraved doctor of destruction aims to provide&#33;

Speed: 5
Traction: 4
Torque: 1
Weapon: 14
Armour: 6

Notes: Is invertible. Drum can be set to spin either way, and the side-mounted drumlets can be removed and replaced with thicker armour for more effectively fighting wedges and the like.

Middleweight- Axtinguisher
"Do you believe in magic?"

The latest crack at a walker from Ice Cubed Robotics, Axtinguisher comes packing a unique weapon for the competition- a giant electric-driven blunt Axe (along the lines of Thor and Terrorhurtz), with a powerful Flamethrower built into the head. This not only allows for some pretty sick pyrotechnics, but it also enables it to further capitalise on any areas of an opponent damaged or broken open by the Axe- blowing flames down into the wounds or as it's hitting in order to inflict additional damage and potentially set them alight. The old Puff and Sting&#33;

Speed: 5
Traction: 5
Weapon: 14 (13 for axe, 1 for Flamethrower)
Armour: 9

Note: Can quickly self-right with the Axe, and can also strike below itself with it when something is underneath. The additional weight from the walking mechanism helps to offset some of the recoil normally. Although the robot is named and themed after the Pyro melee weapon from Team Fortress 2, the weapon's primary design influence was the Flamethrower-Axe wielded by Matt Helms, from No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle.

Heavyweight: Terminal Velocity Classic
After finally getting its name back from a certain starter-motor-based imposter, the original ICR monster-flipper comes back to chuck some guys out of the arena. Although the flipper's power has been toned down a little since last time, it's now faster and more agile whilst still maintaining its great power and defences, meaning it's much better at taking the fight to its opponents.

Speed: 6
Traction: 5
Torque: 3
Weapon: 7 (powerful pneumatic flipper)
Armour: 9

Notes: Can both self right and run inverted. Wedge stopper and extenders are removable.
Last edited by GF93 on Mon May 29, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

ROBOTS - Signups

Post by attackfrog » Mon May 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Heavyweight: The Four Wheeled, Six Toothed Driving Purple Robot Eater

https://tinkercad.com/things/iJHuuSzNtqv

The Four Wheeled, Six Toothed Driving Purple Robot Eater is a 4WD lifter with a very big mouth (the better to eat you with, my dear&#33;) It can run inverted and has an armored shield mounted around the sides and rear (there are purple spikes on each side to prevent stranding.) The grey bars you see in the scoop are fixed to the main body of the robot and keep it from tipping forward as it lifts your robot into the air.

Stats:

Torque: 2
Weapon: 5
Armor: 10
Last edited by attackfrog on Mon May 29, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

ROBOTS - Signups

Post by Shaba117 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Pending confirmation that I do indeed have Killjoy's L/W and M/W slots (am also replacing a H/W slot, but not sure whose).

L/W: Endless Clowns (on loan from Angry Goat Robotics-thanks&#33; XD)

VS with hinged 'anti-spinner' wedge. Can right itself with help of the arena wall.

Traction: 4
Weapon: 10
Armor: 8 (+2 wedge)

(might tweak these stats some more)

M/W: Calvin

We were better off alone...

4WD clamper/lifter (similar to Overhaul)

Speed: 8
Weapon: 7
Armor: 8

H/W: Death Metal

Rest in Pieces

2WD 'Tombclone' with an even more powerful weapon-chew on that, bricks ;)

Speed: 6
Traction: 3
Weapon: 15
Armor: 5
Last edited by Shaba117 on Thu May 25, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.