Post by MassimoV » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:02 pm

The Fighting Organization

LW-Bad Trip
Speed: 8
Traction: 7
Torque: 1
Armor: 7
Weapon: 5
Crusher with a static wedge that allows it to crush opponents instead of just spinning the chassis.

MW-Sweet Tooth
Speed: 6
Traction: 6
Armor: 5
Weapon: 10
Dual drum VS with both drums being powered off the same system.

HW-Diablo
Speed: 7
Traction: 7
Torque: 2
Weapon: 5
Drum mount and front plows are attatched by axles so it works the same while inverted.

SHW-War & Peace
Speed: 5
Traction: 5
Weapon: 10
Shell spinner hell yeah, two big motors powering the weapon and it's fitted with a pole that should help it self right.
Last edited by MassimoV on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StevenMcG

FRR: No Mercy - Sign-ups

Post by StevenMcG » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:23 pm

A new old challenger approaches!

TEAM BRAVEHEART

NAME: Right Thoughts Right Words Right Activate!
CLASS: LW
DESCRIPTION: Feel the pressure? Feeling kind of anxious? Then sweet love illumination, walk away! Right Thoughts Right Words Right Activate! is here and this boy's rear-hinged flipper is certain to send any bot 40' and beyond. Its two wheels make it fast as a bullet, the front blade can bite hard on the floor to trump any skirting and the rounded back and side 'ears' make sure it won't get beached and join the rest of the fallen outsiders.
I'm your villain, people. Do you want to take me out?
I like Franz Ferdinand.
SPEED: 6
WEAPON: 7
TORQUE: 4
TRACTION: 5
ARMOUR: 6

NAME: Clawdius Minimus
CLASS: MW
DESCRIPTION: Veni vidi vicious!
If the House of Clawdius' newest heir seems familiar, that's because it is. It's exactly the same as the one I've been entering into the Superheavyweight contests on and off here, just a little bit smaller. Creativity!
As always, it's a big ol' stately wedge with front prongs and that creepy crushing beak with the might of Jupiter at its tip. The barbs on the wedge still help to snag wheel-wells and puncture tyres and the self-righting arms are (hopefully) as swift as ever. Oh, and skirts never go out of fashion. Not in Ancient Italy anyway.
What have the Romans ever done for us? Let's find out...
SPEED: 4
WEAPON: 7 (claw & srimech)
TORQUE: 6
ARMOUR: 6

NAME: The Wall
CLASS: HW
DESCRIPTION: Pink is a depressed, burnt out rock star, sitting in a Los Angeles hotel room reflecting on the disappointment that is his life. Feeling trapped by fame, and wounded by his failed personal relationships, he attempts to break down the wall that he has built around himself to distance himself from the pain that he first experienced as a child after the death of his father.
Oh, and this is a low 6WD rammer with hinged skirts that runs upside-down or something.
<small>(Thanks, Starpulse.com, for the summary.)</small>
SPEED: 6
WEAPON: 0
TORQUE: 6
TRACTION: 6
ARMOUR: 10

NAME: Spin Dash Unleashed
CLASS: SHW
DESCRIPTION: Who says nothing cool ever comes out of Sonic anymore?
...Shut up. =P
Spin Dash is an old favourite of mine down FRA way - a 6WD boxy thing with hinged skirts and a nasty four-toothed circular saw blade on the front. The saw is mounted underneath ala Code: Black with the intent to slice up skirts and whittle wheels to shreds. And I don't even need a Chaos Emerald for the privilege&#33;
...yet.
SPEED: 5
WEAPON: 8
TORQUE: 5
ARMOUR: 5

So yeah. Hey, guys. Been a while. :D

Miss my horrid Paint art?
Last edited by StevenMcG on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Eat, drink and be merry - for tomorrow, you may catch some disgusting skin disease!"
~ Edmund Blackadder