Crazy Bots: New Breed City - FINALS

Drowning City's media and other contents announced, discussed, and bashed in here.
That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Crazy Bots: New Breed City - FINALS

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:28 pm

--------
--------

CRAZY BOTS: NEW BREED CITY - FINALS

Jex Morgan: Well, it's that time guys!

Le Tallec: That time, eh?

Jex: Yeah, that's right! It's time for another season of Crazy Bots to end! And what a season it was!

(highlights of the season, played to Coal Chamber's "El Cu Cuy"; The Windmill ripping into Scatterbrain, Industrial Bastardization slamming Murder Death Unit into the wall and immobilizing it, Pterodactyl and Merry Hampton locking horns, Redemption Denied sending Seras flying across the arena, and Barracuda pounding the shit out of Pathos, among other clips)

Le Tallec: From the heart of 2fort -

*Jex elbows him*

Le Tallec: Uh, I mean San Francisco -

(panning of the entire city, and finally the combat site, as the two speak)

Jex: The place where you can get gorgeous chicks like soft drinks in a vending machine.

Le Tallec: Personal experience?

Jex: Uh, no. *AHEM* I'm Jex Morgan and with me is the inhumanly stylish and functional Le Tallec.

Le Tallec: Many thanks. Let's get right to the fighting and not bore you with our incessant banter, shall we?

----

Deathstalker vs. Spike

Jex: The Lightweights are ready to throw down, so let's go box-side with our very own Jarred Kewell.

Jarred (in the box): THIS IS A CRAZY BOTS NEW BREED CITY LIGHTWEIGHT FINAL.

(applause and cheers)

Jarred: First, in the red square to my right... I'd say he's hot on your tail! In fact, he's got you dead in his sights! And dead you'll be at the hands of... DEATHSTALKER!!

(more applause and cheers)

Jex: (in the studio) That sheer velocity of Deathstalker gets you in record time, baby.

Jarred: And in the blue square... lock up your daughters, lock up your wife! The old boss is back in town, and his name's SPIKE!!!

(more applause and cheers)

Le Tallec: (in the studio) Those blades spinning at 3000rpm will tear you wide open.

(signal ready)

Le Tallec: The box is locked, the lights are on... IT'S ROBOT FIGHTIN' TIME!!

Jex: AW YEAH

Le Tallec: You're excited!

Jex: And you should be too! Look at those hammers on Spike, spinning up to - WOAH!

Le Tallec: WOAH! Deathstalker just crashed Spike's party and smacked him right in the face! Spike rebounding into the wall, I don't think he's going anywhere - !

Jex: But look at Deathstalker, he's taken a big hit to the wedge! It's all bent in, one of the panels just got ripped right out! Talk about power!

Le Tallec: Spike seems to have found his wind again, because he's moving across the arena -

Jex: WOAH! Look at the speed of Deathstalker, he caught right up with Spike in no time flat! And he's so controlled too - !

Le Tallec: Deathstalker taking Spike into the wall!

Jex: - we hardly see bots this fast with such control and Deathstalker, well he's gotta be pretty pleased with a start like this!

Le Tallec: Spike, not spinning, not doing anything but being pinned against the wall here. Deathstalker's trying to take him to one of the drums.

Jex: Spike's a pretty durable robot, his hammers are pretty tough stuff as well, let's see what happens -

Le Tallec: INTO THE DRUMS!

Jex: OH, MAN! Did you see that? He went flying!

Le Tallec: Spike was thrown into the drum, and he was tossed like a coin!

Jex: So you're saying this match depends on a coin flip?

Le Tallec: Maybe, haha.

Jex: Spike, come on, where's the spinning?

Le Tallec: Spike, still not spinning, wedged by... the thwackbot, again. We have yet to see a second blow to the armour of Ice Cubed Robotics' machine.

Jex: You know, I think it's about time we saw some pulverizer action! I'm all for it!

Le Tallec: I think Deathstalker has different plans, my friend. He's going for the arena compressors.

Jex: Oh, those things, those things will getcha.

Le Tallec: Deathstalker driving directly into the compressors - !

Jex: Aww!

Le Tallec: But Spike was able to escape!

Jex: He couldn't keep him on the wedge, that's so important in the match. You can't let the other guy get away.

Le Tallec: But still, Deathstalker, controlling the fight, not letting Spike get away quick enough to spin his hammers.

Jex: I like what Deathstalker's doing. He keeps going, he's not giving Spike any breathing room, he's like "This is MY arena, you ain't welcome here. Get out."

Le Tallec: Into the wall again.

Jex: So effective, that wedge.

Le Tallec: Under a minute to go here, Deathstalker in control, doing lots of hazard damage, but we really haven't seen him use the thwack at all.

Jex: I wouldn't count on it. That tail, really good utility weapon, but against a spinner it's just another target. He's giving Spike nothing. Whoa!

Le Tallec: Oh, Spike's managed to slip away! There he goes, he's spinning up again!

Jex: We're under thirty seconds now! Spike needs a knockout and he better get it quick!

Le Tallec: Deathstalker chasing him down - OOHH!!!

Jex: Oh, MAN!! The power of those hammers!!!

Le Tallec: Deathstalker took one to the side... ! Spike's been knocked all the way across the box again, but it doesn't matter! Look!

Jex: Yeah, Deathstalker's gone completely still. He didn't take much external damage, but impact damage!

Le Tallec: 10 seconds left!

Jex: Aw man, the ref's starting the countdown!

Le Tallec: Is it gonna happen?

Jex: No, I think the time's just gonna run out on the countdown. So Deathstalker -

(buzzer sounds)

Le Tallec: Deathstalker has been saved by the bell. What a fight! It goes to the judges; Jex, let's see the highlights of that magnificent battle.

(highlights play)

Jex: (narrating through them) This was pretty much all Deathstalker except for that first big brutal hit, and then he just dominated, pushing Spike all over the shop. Spike got that major 2nd hit in, but it didn't happen quickly enough. Was it enough for a win, though?

Le Tallec: We're going to find out, now.

(sweep to center arena where a referee stands with the two teams on either side)

Jarred: (announcing) The three judges at Arenaside, have scored this fight a thirty to fifteen decision, for the winner, the Crazy Bots: New Creed City Lightweight champion... THE RED SQUARE, DEATHSTALKER!!!

(roudy cheers and applause)

Le Tallec: A somewhat one-sided decision there. Jex, what did the judges think about that fight?

Jex: Well the fight was based on the dominance of the fight, and Deathstalker did just that. He DOMINATED. Aggression was completely his, fourteen to one. Strategy was a slightly closer affair at twelve to three, and Spike's only shining moments were those two nasty hits, so he took damage eleven to four.

Le Tallec: Ashlyn-Bailey Knight is with our champion, let's go down.

(cut to Team Ice Cubed Robotics)

Bailey: Hey, champ! You didn't look very confident in the ring.

Alex V: Not really, but hey! We did it!

Bailey: What do you think made the difference in the fight?

Alex V: I think it was the fact that Deathstalker was very agile and fast and if we got Spike and bullied him around, there wasn't much he could do. I was still worried I was going to end up in a bin-bag though!

Bailey: And look what happened!

Alex V: I know! It still seems impossible to believe...

Bailey: You'll be back for the Middleweight Final later, right?

Alex V: You know it!

(cross-fade to Florian Kentze with Team Blood Gulch)

Florian: Aww...

Josh Noel: I HATE THAT WEDGEBOT.

Florian: I was cheering for you, too, mein freund. But do you think you could weigh in what happened?

Josh: I damn well lost is what happened! I feared all along my stupid speed would do me in, but I thought getting one or two blows in would clinch it for me. Bah.

Florian: Better luck next time, then?

Josh: It better. I still have two more Finals to attend.

(commercials)

----

Automaton vs. Marauder

Le Tallec: All right, welcome back to Crazy Bots: New Breed City, and for the next fight, we've got two big mean mother

Jex: - truckers.

Le Tallec: Pardon?

Jex: We can't go above the 14+ rating.

Le Tallec: I was going to say 'hubbards', but thanks for reminding people there's a nastier word. Anyway, it's Automaton vs. Marauder. Let's cut right to it.

(panoramic sweep to midarena)

Jarred: (announcing) This match up is for the Crazy Bots: New Breed City Middleweight championship!

(cheers and applause)

Jarred: Introducing the principles, first, in the Red square to my right... other robots say 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'. This one says 'screw that!' Here's... AUTOMATON!!!

Jex: (in the studio) A very underrated robot, here.

(more cheers and applause)

Jarred: And in the blue square... he solemnly swears that he's up to no good. Beware of the mischief manager named... MARAUDER!!!

Le Tallec: Can he join Deathstalker as a Giant Nut winner?

(even more cheers and applause)

Le Tallec: My friend, do the honours!

Jex: Yeah, the box is locked, the lights are on, it's ROBOT FIGHTIN' TIME!

Le Tallec: Well done, my friend! And Marauder's across the arena, plowing into Automaton, who seems to not really be fighting back.

Jex: (disspirited) Aww... look in the booth. They're having problems.

(cut to the Team Targeted booth)

Alex MacWilliams: (talking to his teammate, flicking the transmitter) It's no good, it's not working.

Jex: Yeah they're definitely having problems. Man...

Le Tallec: Could Automaton be a victim of a mechanical failure?

Jex: And in the Final, too! He's gotta be SICK...

(the ref starts to count Automaton out)

Le Tallec: Countdown's begun. Marauder's stopped moving, he knows what's up.

(cut to Ice Cubed Robotics)

Alex Valentine: (also talking to a teammate) Is he not moving? What's going on?

Referee: 3, 2, 1, stop the match!

Jex: That. Sucks.

Le Tallec: Well if you don't fix your bot up properly, this'll happen to you.

Jex: He didn't even have a fair fight.

Le Tallec: Let's go down and see what was up.

(cut to Team Targeted)

Bailey: Hello.

Alex MacWillaims: Oh, hi. Yeah, uh, we found out the problem.

Bailey: And?

Alex MW: The batteries weren't charged properly... not a single movement left. Man, this tournament.

Bailey: Well, you'll be back next time, right?

Alex MW: Don't count on it.

Jex: (in the studio) He ain't happy.

Le Tallec: Let's get the word from Florian.

Florian: Hello, champion!

Alex V: Erm, hello. Well, that didn't really go the way we expected it to go...

Florian: I can imagine.

Alex V: I wish we could have a rematch, but that's the way it goes. I hope he can get it repaired so later on we can have a good fight.

Florian: Good sport!

Jex: (in the studio) Well, let's get the official decision.

(cut to center arena)

Jarred: (announcing) The time, 31 seconds, the winner, by a knockout, and Crazy Bots: New Breed City Middleweight champion, the blue square, MARAUDER!!!

(Alex V takes the trophy half-heartedly as Alex MW is nowhere to be found)

Le Tallec: And that concludes the anti-climactic Middleweight final.

Jex: Just another reason to properly make sure your bots are working, otherwise, stuff like this is gonna happen, even in the Final.

Le Tallec: Time for a commerical break, and when we get back it'll be time for our Heavyweights.

(commercials)

----

Dreadnought vs. Redemption Denied

Le Tallec: Hello everyone, welcome back to Crazy Bots: New Breed City. We're just about ready to start the Heavyweight Finals.

Jex: Two good-ass flippers.

Le Tallec: I thought you said we were restricting this to 14+.

Jex: Eh, I like to live life dangerously, ya know.

Le Tallec: Well, let's get down to the floor for the fight.

(sweep to the center arena)

Jarred: (announcing) This matchup is for the Crazy Bots: New Breed City Heavyweight championship!

(massive cheers and applause)

Jarred: Introducing first, in the red square to my right. Mayday! Mayday! This bot's foot on a collision course with your ass! Prepare to be sunk by... DREADNOUGHT!!!

Jex: He has a little brother named Conqueror, also named after a battleship. Got just as far in the tournament too.

(cheers, applause)

Jarred: And in the blue square, to my left... there's a fine line between justice, and punishment. Guess what? This bot doesn't care, because he's... REDEMPTION DENIED!!!

Le Tallec: This robot was in its past life a sofa flipper.

Jex: Oh, you don't say?

(more cheers and applause)

Le Tallec: Get ready my friends, because the box is locked, the lights are on... it's ROBOT FIGHTIN' TIME!!!

Jex: Second final between these two teams!

Le Tallec: Dreadnought, the faster of the two, comes right out aggressively but it looks like Redemption Denied wants to angle in.

Jex: The old school approach. Kicking it old school, I like.

Le Tallec: And he does! He gets right underneath him - Dreadnought is flipped over!

Jex: Now I like Redemption Denied's design here. If he's flipped -

Le Tallec: Dreadnought able to use that flipper of his own to right himself - no! He's tossed back over!

Jex: - he's ready to go, he's invertible. Dreadnought, as you just saw, he doesn't have that advantage, he's gotta right himself before moving.

Le Tallec: That's the second flip from Redemption Denied, but Dreadnought continuing to be defiant, flipping himself back over.

Jex: Odd thing this tournament. Team Covenant's Seras beat Dreadnought due to a mechanical failure earlier in the tournament. In the semis, they met again... guess what happened?

Le Tallec: The Packers won the Super Bowl?

Jex: Let's not jump to conclusions, Le Tallec!

Le Tallec: *laughing* I'm more of an Eagles fan myself.

Jex: Whoa!

Le Tallec: And Dreadnought certainly flew like an Eagle there, Redemption Denied getting another fantastic flip!

Jex: Truth or Consequences would be proud, my friend.

Le Tallec: But again, as you see, Dreadnought responding really quickly, able to get himself up and over quickly, and escape. Very basic but very brilliant design by Alex Valentine of Team Ice Cubed Robotics.

Jex: Both of these guys a lot less, uh, colourful than some of the other robots. Hey guys, where's your paint supply?

Le Tallec: Now Dreadnought on the attack, getting Redemption Denied onto his wedge! Over he goes!

Jex: But look at that! Right back at Dreadnought's side! Man!!

Le Tallec: Dreadnought gets flipped again!! We're on the 4th flip now, and Alex has got to do something to swing this fight in his favour.

Jex: I think Redemption Denied has the lower front end, so he's trying to get around that, but Redemption Denied, he's able to slip away most of the time.

Le Tallec: Another self-right and we're game again. But Redemption Denied clearly leading on points so far.

Jex: Yeah, judges love flips. Flips are big points.

Le Tallec: Both of these robots flippers, Redemption Denied with the big swing-arm flipper, reminiscent of Team Diablo's 40', who competed here a long time ago. Dreadnought a front-hinged flipper, one of the popular flippers across the pond.

Jex: Front-hinged flippers were built to get the job done, but the only problem with them is that you have to get the other robot onto your wedge to use them.

Le Tallec: Well he just did there!

Jex: Oh yeah!

Le Tallec: Dreadnought with his first extravagant flip of the fight!

Jex: Over and over! Yeah, talk about getting the job done all right, he's bouncin'!

Le Tallec: Redemption Denied finally coming to rest but it's not over yet, Jex!

Jex: Yeah, he's under him again, right away!

Le Tallec: Right against the wall!

Jex: Beautiful!

Le Tallec: Dreadnought now trying to squash him there - and Redemption Denied with the flipper, able to knock himself away... !

Jex: That's another advantage being that kind of a flipper, you can shove yourself away from danger!

Le Tallec: 30 seconds left, Jex, who've you got on your scorecard?

Jex: I don't know, I think it's pretty even right now. Both of them have been spectacular so far.

Le Tallec: Redemption Denied with the full-body flipper - underneath Dreadnought again!! WOAH!

Jex: OH HO HO HO HO!!

Le Tallec: Tossed like a peanut shell!!!

Jex: I'm loving this! Yeah, flips are beautiful!

Le Tallec: So Josh Noel's angling-in tactic really paying off for him right now, he's got Dreadnought right where he wants him, and there's only 10 seconds left!

Jex: Dreadnought needs a knockout right now, I would say.

Le Tallec: I don't think he's gonna get it. He's underneath Redemption Denied again -

(buzzer sounds)

Jex: Aww, I wanted another flip.

Le Tallec: Well there you have it, another incredible Final. Jex, wanna take us through the highlights while the crews clear up the box?

Jex: With pleasure. (fight montage) Redemption Denied taking control early, able to angle in and use that powerful flipper, and invertible design when Dreadnought got in his licks. Dreadnought however came back strong with that juggle and pinned him against the wall, but I don't think it was enough.

Le Tallec: Let's go down to the box and get the decision from the judges.

(cut to the center arena)

Jarred: (announcing) The three judges at Arenaside, have scored this fight: twenty-eight to seventeen, for the winner, and Crazy Bots: New Breed City Heavyweight champion... THE BLUE SQUARE, REDEMPTION DENIED!!!

(huge amount of cheers and applause)

Le Tallec: And there it is, Redemption Denied joins its godfather Truth or Consequences as a Giant Nut winner. Jex, care to take us through the judges' thoughts on the matter?

Jex: You got it. Redemption Denied hopped into the Aggression category by a slight eight to seven margin, skipped into the Damage category by ten to five, and then jumped straight into Strategy with another ten to five margin, sweeping all categories and leaving no doubt who the better bot was.

Le Tallec: Now that we've gotten spiel that out of the way, let's go down to the winners.

(cut to Team Blood Gulch)

Bailey: You certainly put on a show for the audience.

Josh Noel: It was a fiesta! All you can eat flips!

Bailey: Clearly, and how do you think your flipper helped you win?

Josh: I'd say my design helped me far better than his if I ever got flipped, and I was able to get him almost every time he tried to use his flipper to self-right. I got a little worried there when he pinned me against the wall there, though.

Bailey: Your bot has come a long way from the previous design.

Josh: Oh god, don't remind me of that pile of scrap.

Bailey: Well, erm, cherish your trophy, your bot earned it.

*Josh pelvic-thrusts*

Bailey: ...I didn't need to see that.

Florian: So comrade, what was the problem?

Alex Valentine: I... really couldn't tell you. I thought I would be able to outmanoeuvre him, but he proved a slippery little bugger and I ended up paying for it. Argh.

Florian: Would you say he had utilized a better flipper design?

Alex V: NO! My bot is still better, at least, in my eyes. I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, JOSH! NEXT TIME!

Florian: Well, you heard it here, yes?

(fade back to Jex and Le Tallec)

Jex: So Redemption Denied joins the robot gods. An exclusive club you won't find anywhere else.

Le Tallec: Coming up next, the Superheavyweight final. Don't miss it.

(commercials)

----

Fulcrum vs. Murder Death Unit

Le Tallec: Hey there, welcome back to Crazy Bots, home of the meanest bots around.

Jex: They're mean as hell and they're not gonna take it anymore.

Le Tallec: Speaking of mean as hell, it's time we got to the Superheavyweights. Let's do it.

(cut to center arena)

Jarred: (announcing) This matchup is for the Crazy Bots: New Breed City Superheavyweight championship!

(cheers and applause)

Jarred: Introducing the principles, first, in the Red square to my right... this bot's balance point is your breaking point! Give it up for the red reign of... FULCRUM!!!

Le Tallec: Josh Noel acquired this robot from Team Covenant, from a bet!

Jex: Kids these days...

(massive cheers and applause)

Jarred: And, in the blue square to my left... when this mofo is done with you, you won't be just MIA, you'll be DOA! Prepare to meet your doom, courtesy of... MURDER DEATH UNIT!!!

Jex: This robot clearly takes its inspiration from Team Whyachi. Those hammers will mess you up.

(more cheers)

Le Tallec: All right, the box is locked, the lights are on, it's the SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT FINALS!

Jex: Superheavyweight robot fightin' time!

Le Tallec: Yes! And Fulcrum right out at the spinner - HOLY!

Jex: OH HO HO, MAN!!

(the crowd roars)

Le Tallec: I can't believe my eyes, Jex! Murder Death Unit just completely ripped out Fulcrum scoop's like it was, r-recycled newspaper!

Jex: DID YOU SEE THAT?!

Le Tallec: Murder Death Unit has hit the wall, but Fulcrum... looks absolutely trashed...

Jex: Yeah, the scoop supports and the top panel have been bent out of shape. He's a sad lookin' bot right now.

Le Tallec: Now Murder Death Unit is away, he's still moving, still spinning.

Jex: Still game.

Le Tallec: Fulcrum barely able to move at all.

Jex: Ohohoho, it's only a matter of time, my friend!

Le Tallec: The crowd is hollering! They want to see one more hit!

Jex: Come on! I'm dyin' here!

Le Tallec: OHHHHHH!!!

Jex: OHHHH!!!

(more of the crowd screaming)

Jex: AHAHAHAHA... man, that's it! I'm done!

Le Tallec: Fulcrum has been torn apart, guts hanging out, and -

Jex: He's done for.

Le Tallec: Not moving at all. It's over for Fulcrum. The ref is already counting him down.

Jex: Kudos to Fulcrum for making this far, but MAN, heh... that was somethin'.

(the countout is complete; buzzer sounds)

Le Tallec: Fulcrum is counted out, it is over, Jex... I'm at a loss for words.

Jex: ...

Le Tallec: ...

Jex: We have our Superheavyweight champ!

Le Tallec: Yes, from Team Mongoose.

Jex: Look at Nick Fisher, shaking Josh Noel's hand. Josh, good guy, he takes it well.

Le Tallec: So that's it. Murder Death Unit takes the crown. Jex, how about that fight?

(both hits from the fight play, repeated from different angles)

Jex: One word: CARNAGE. One HIT, and it was pretty much over from there. You almost feel sorry for the poor thing. The scoop was wide, but Murder Death Unit just caught the edge and tore the f**king thing right off. Easy pickings after that.

Le Tallec: Language, my man.

Jex: They've learned to censor it, pal.

Le Tallec: If you say so. Well, let's get the official word from Arenaside.

(cut to center arena)

Jarred: The time, one minute and one second. The winner, by a knockout, and Crazy Bots: New Breed City Superheavyweight champion, the blue square, MURDER DEATH UNIT!!!

Jex: There's a reason the series is called Crazy Bots. Crazy stuff like this happens, and it is frickin' sweet.

Le Tallec: Now let's go boxside with Ashlyn-Bailey Knight and our champion.

(cut to Ashlyn-Bailey Knight and Team Mongoose)

Bailey: Wow, I don't even want to go near that thing.

Nick Fisher: He won't bite.

Bailey: He sure has a lot of it, though. How explosive was that?

Nick: I was a bit worried because he won our first bout, but I got lucky here and managed to catch his scoop. I almost feel dirty to have the title, but I'll take it.

Bailey: And what are you planning to do with it.

Nick: I will set it on my flat-screen, while watching some lesbians frolicking and being happy.

Bailey: Riiiiight...

(cross-fade to Florian Kentze with Team Blood Gulch)

Florian: Your robot looks a mess.

Josh Noel: I'm going to make Kody pay for selling this to me.

Florian: Well it got to the final, yes?

Josh: Well, I suppose that's good. I don't understand where it went wrong, I managed to defeat him last time. I guess he got lucky.

Florian: Will Fulcrum be back?

Josh: Bah, yeah I'll bring him back. But he's getting a different paint job next time. Something inspired by Destiny.

Florian: Sounds intriguing!

(cut back to the studio)

Jex: So there you have it. Murder Death Unit is your CBNBC Superheavyweight champion.

Le Tallec: It's Crazy Bots: New Breed City.

Jex: I like the acronym, it's funky.

Le Tallec: When we come back, we'll recap the all the championship fights for you, give you the "Hit of the Night", and give you the Giant Nut presentations. Hang tight, this is Crazy Bots.

(commercials)

----

(camera fades in to reveal Murder Death Unit's second devastating hit on Fulcrum that tears him to pieces)

Jex: (V/O) Murder Death Unit's hammers packed so much of a punch that Fulcrum felt it through his whole chassis - and the floodgates opened. Hit of the Tournament, you betcha. Brought to you by BONK! Atomic Punch, the official soft drink of Crazy Bots.

(cut back to the studio)

Le Tallec: Welcome back everyone to Crazy Bots.

Jex: Man, time does fly when you're having fun.

Le Tallec: It sure does, and we've had such a fun night that we're going to recap all the fights for you. Jex, if you'd be so kind.

Jex: Gotcha, Le Tallec. The Lightweight division had Deathstalker triumph over Spike through a collaboration of speed and use of the arena hazards. In fact it was the only championship fight that showcased any hazard action at all, but they helped Deathstalker take a thirty to fifteen decision over Spike. In the Middleweights, we had a shock performance as Automaton failed to start at the beginning of the match and Marauder earned a surprising TKO in thirty-one seconds, just going to show you that you can never be too prepared. In the Heavyweights, Dreadnought and Redemption Denied put on a show for the audience, tossing each other around like drunken dwarves, but ultimately it was Redemption Denied's design that aided his twnety-eight to seventeen rout of Dreadnought. And we finished off, of course, with the Superheavyweights where Murder Death Unit ripped, sliced, and tore through Fulcrum until he was no more, earning the knockout with only a minute and a second gone.

Le Tallec: The season was pretty rocky, but we soldiered through and brought you some of the most incredible and memorable fights you'll ever see, and I want to thank everyone who participated and made this possible. To all the staff and roboteers here, I thank you. On behalf of Florian Kentze, Ashlyn-Bailey Knight, Jarred Kewell, every single roboteer who took part, and did I mention Bailey already? I did, sorry. I'm Le Tallec.

Jex: ...and I'm Jex Morgan. We now leave you with the presentation of the Giant Nut. Take care.

(cut to center arena, where Jarred Kewell is standing next to a presentation table with four Giant Nut trophies)

Jarred: Your Lightweight Champion... DEATHSTALKER!!!

(Alex Valentine comes forward amid cheers, picks up the Lightweight Giant Nut, holds it up with bravado and yells "YEAH!", and then steps back)

Jarred: Your Middleweight Champion... MARAUDER!!!

(Alex again steps forward amid more cheers, claims the Middleweight Giant Nut, busts a bit of a move on the floor, and then steps back)

Jarred: Your Heavyweight Champion... REDEMPTION DENIED!!!

(Josh Noel moves forward as the volume of the cheers mount, and picks up the Heavyweight Giant Nut. He throws his fist into the air, and then draws it down in a fist-pump. He steps back, nodding)

Jarred: Your Superheavyweight Champion... MURDER DEATH UNIT!!!

(Nick Fisher comes forward as the volume of the cheer fade a little, picks up the Superheavyweight Giant Nut, and waves it around at everyone with a smile. He then nods at the other builders and they all shake hands)

(the camera fades and replays several of the highlights of the episode, and ends with the Crazy Bots logo)

(fade)

--END--
This account is in a state of dimensional flux