15 Years Later...

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
Area51Escapee

15 Years Later...

Post by Area51Escapee » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:05 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Sep 13 2017, 10:49 AM</dd></dl><div>Oh shit, hey there Chris. =) Always good to see you popping up every so often, hope things are going well at your end.

Kudos to you and the rest of the originals for starting it off as well&#33;[/quote]Thanks&#33; Good to see you as well. I do try to check in every now and then (sometimes that means just asking Josh or Kody how things are going), but it looks like you guys have been keeping the place quite active.

NFX

15 Years Later...

Post by NFX » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:30 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Area51Escapee</dt><dd>Sep 13 2017, 03:05 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Sep 13 2017, 10:49 AM</dd></dl><div>Oh shit, hey there Chris. =) Always good to see you popping up every so often, hope things are going well at your end.

Kudos to you and the rest of the originals for starting it off as well&#33;[/quote]Thanks&#33; Good to see you as well. I do try to check in every now and then (sometimes that means just asking Josh or Kody how things are going), but it looks like you guys have been keeping the place quite active.[/quote]Yeah, things are going pretty smoothly for the time being, had quite a lot of tournaments recently, plus some new members popping over from the Battlebots reddit page.

Also, I was planning to make a newer Top 100 CFL Bots sometime in the near future, and it's coming along reasonably well so far. Trouble is, there's not too many members that were around in the earlier days. I'm not trying to impose, by any means, but it would be a major help if you could suggest any of the perhaps more obscure yet significant earlier bots that we may have overlooked?
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

Area51Escapee

15 Years Later...

Post by Area51Escapee » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:55 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Sep 13 2017, 03:30 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Area51Escapee</dt><dd>Sep 13 2017, 03:05 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Sep 13 2017, 10:49 AM</dd></dl><div>Oh shit, hey there Chris. =) Always good to see you popping up every so often, hope things are going well at your end.

Kudos to you and the rest of the originals for starting it off as well&#33;[/quote]Thanks&#33; Good to see you as well. I do try to check in every now and then (sometimes that means just asking Josh or Kody how things are going), but it looks like you guys have been keeping the place quite active.[/quote]Yeah, things are going pretty smoothly for the time being, had quite a lot of tournaments recently, plus some new members popping over from the Battlebots reddit page.

Also, I was planning to make a newer Top 100 CFL Bots sometime in the near future, and it's coming along reasonably well so far. Trouble is, there's not too many members that were around in the earlier days. I'm not trying to impose, by any means, but it would be a major help if you could suggest any of the perhaps more obscure yet significant earlier bots that we may have overlooked?[/quote]Fine by me. I can certainly help out.

The Mangle

15 Years Later...

Post by The Mangle » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:29 am

Oh hi.

succotash_54

15 Years Later...

Post by succotash_54 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:04 pm

So, I'm just "the likes", not worthy of individual mention.

I see how it is.

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

15 Years Later...

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:16 am

it's almost like it would have been really annoying to list off 20 names so he just listed a few instead
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

15 Years Later...

Post by winternimbus » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:11 pm

Heyyyy, the old ARC guys are back&#33; Anyway, happy belated 15th birthday ARC&#33;

Jesus, this website is around the same age as me, and i'm turning 16 this October.
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017