SPARKEY BOT PACK

Get your creative juices flowing and submit your own media, art, ariticles, or whatever you think people will find at least mildly entertaining to this site. We promote intelligence.
MadBull

SPARKEY BOT PACK

Post by MadBull » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:23 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sparkey989</dt><dd>Feb 15 2010&#44; 01:44 AM</dd></dl><div> your loss. [/quote]
Sparkey, man, dude fella...

God knows Ive been pantient with you, I can live with you being not so good at making effective robots or drawings of robots, its something you have to learn. Your showcase topic where you posted over a billion drawings a day... all great fun. It got annoying when I saw how people tried to help you and they got ignored, I admit that. Right now your robots are hardly better than when you first came here and I think that could change easily if you'd just sit down, took your time and let the advice given get through to you, and take more time when working on a robot, using all the advice you were given. O, and I could also live with the fact you "started" the tournament you started, although the suggestion that other people had to write your battles was very pretty damn weird to say the least.

But Im getting very pissed off now that you actually start stealing intellectual property. You arent even ripping off Drive... that IS Drive&#33; You were stealing it, and its Joey's. If anything you should have asked for Joey's permission FIRST. And Im so sorry, so bloody sorry, but now that he rightfully did not give his permission you reply him with the quote that this very post started with? "your loss"?&#33;, "YOUR LOSS"?&#33;, dude, thats one of the most childish things Ive ever seen&#33; You rip him off, ask his permission later and when denied you try to make him feel bad about it by merely saying its his loss? You should thank him for even replying as politely about it as he did, but thats just me.

And no OBVIOUSLY you are gonna need another rip off... I mean "guest bot", because thats what every team has... and now you ripped off... Minesweeper, Mark's bot? And you didnt even ask his permission after posting it. You can't just take Mark's robots, that's mean, Mark would never rip one of your bots off either, or would he?

ajrobotics

SPARKEY BOT PACK

Post by ajrobotics » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:25 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Image[/quote]

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

SPARKEY BOT PACK

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:26 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>ajrobotics</dt><dd>Feb 14 2010&#44; 07:25 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Image[/quote]

Image [/quote]
This fucking wins.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Sparkey989

SPARKEY BOT PACK

Post by Sparkey989 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:28 pm

dude, that design has been built to helll bothin RCRPGs and reall life. It had nothing to do with him&#33;

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

SPARKEY BOT PACK

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:29 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sparkey989</dt><dd>Feb 14 2010&#44; 07:28 PM</dd></dl><div> dude, that design has been built to helll bothin RCRPGs and reall life. It had nothing to do with him&#33; [/quote]
Bullshit. Now you're blatantly lying to cover your ass? Now that's pathetic.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

DRD

SPARKEY BOT PACK

Post by DRD » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Hey ass wipe has the concept of you basically took Drive and slapped your stupid logo on it occurred to you? And you don't see how that may piss some people off?

Sparkey989

SPARKEY BOT PACK

Post by Sparkey989 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:30 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>MadBull</dt><dd>Feb 14 2010&#44; 07:23 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sparkey989</dt><dd>Feb 15 2010&#44; 01:44 AM</dd></dl><div> your loss. [/quote]

God knows Ive been pantient with you, I can live with you being not so good at making effective robots or drawings of robots, its something you have to learn. Your showcase topic where you posted over a billion drawings a day... all great fun. It got annoying when I saw how people tried to help you and they got ignored, I admit that. Right now your robots are hardly better than when you first came here and I think that could change easily if you'd just sit down, took your time and let the advice given get through to you, and take more time when working on a robot, using all the advice you were given. O, and I could also live with the fact you "started" the tournament you started, although the suggestion that other people had to write your battles was very pretty damn weird to say the least.

But Im getting very pissed off now that you actually start stealing intellectual property. You arent even ripping off Drive... that IS Drive&#33; You were stealing it, and its Joey's. If anything you should have asked for Joey's permission FIRST. And Im so sorry, so bloody sorry, but now that he rightfully did not give his permission you reply him with the quote that this very post started with? "your loss"?&#33;, "YOUR LOSS"?&#33;, dude, thats one of the most childish things Ive ever seen&#33; You rip him off, ask his permission later and when denied you try to make him feel bad about it by merely saying its his loss? You should thank him for even replying as politely about it as he did, but thats just me.

And no OBVIOUSLY you are gonna need another rip off... I mean "guest bot", because thats what every team has... and now you ripped off... Minesweeper, Mark's bot? And you didnt even ask his permission after posting it. You can't just take Mark's robots, that's mean, Mark would never rip one of your bots off either, or would he? [/quote]
You ignorent bastard he gave me permision via PMs dumbass&#33;

and kody, shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Meganew

SPARKEY BOT PACK

Post by Meganew » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:31 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>MadBull</dt><dd>Feb 14 2010&#44; 06:23 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sparkey989</dt><dd>Feb 15 2010&#44; 01:44 AM</dd></dl><div> your loss. [/quote]

And no OBVIOUSLY you are gonna need another rip off... I mean "guest bot", because thats what every team has... and now you ripped off... Minesweeper, Mark's bot? And you didnt even ask his permission after posting it. You can't just take Mark's robots, that's mean, Mark would never rip one of your bots off either, or would he? [/quote]
Martijn, I gave him permission to CAD my bots for his 2.0 Pack. That is, if he's still around after what'll probably happen...

Sparkey989

SPARKEY BOT PACK

Post by Sparkey989 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:31 pm

what do you mean if I'm still around????

DRD

SPARKEY BOT PACK

Post by DRD » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:32 pm

We mean if your still around after someone is bound to strangle your sorry ass with a strip of rusty barbed wire after you piss off the wrong person.

Siphai

SPARKEY BOT PACK

Post by Siphai » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:34 pm

this topic is going nowhere.

Siphai

SPARKEY BOT PACK

Post by Siphai » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:35 pm

sparkey, do NOT steal bots. this is your one and only warning.

Area51Escapee

SPARKEY BOT PACK

Post by Area51Escapee » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:48 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Sparkey989</dt><dd>Feb 15 2010&#44; 12:30 AM</dd></dl><div> You ignorent bastard he gave me permision via PMs dumbass&#33;

and kody, shut. The. Fuck. Up. [/quote]
Martijn was being very reasonable for awhile and gave a genuine reason for being angry and you say this. Don't ever do that again or you won't be allowed to post pics period. Besides which, you are using TWO THREADS TO POST BOT PICS NOW&#33;&#33;&#33; The other one is getting closed and if you continue to spam this one, this one will, too.

Oh, and I finally moved this to the right forum.