Aquatic Robotics Garage

Get your creative juices flowing and submit your own media, art, ariticles, or whatever you think people will find at least mildly entertaining to this site. We promote intelligence.
NoiseyGiraffe

Aquatic Robotics Garage

Post by NoiseyGiraffe » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:57 pm

i really like Splashdown and I'm interested to see how it does in ROBOT2. I used a similar hinge system in LowRider but that is a rammer. Also +1 for Sketchfab, more people should use it.

attackfrog

Re: Aquatic Robotics Garage

Post by attackfrog » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:59 pm

Looks like I haven't made a robot since July... sounds about right. Here's a new one!

The Gnasher

The Gnasher by attackfrog on Sketchfab

An eggbeater-style vertical spinner, as you can see, and the latest in my "The XXX" series. The beater is mounted in a hinged bracket, similar to Lockjaw's vertical spinner. This lets it be perfectly invertible.
What weight class is it? Something heavy, but I'm not entirely sure yet. The stats are going to focus on aggression: this is a hungry robot.
Aquatic Robotics
R.O.B.O.T.S. II - Buzzcut (FW: 6 - 1 & Finalist) / Splashdown (LW: 4 - 3 & Finalist) / Frogbot 2000 (MW: 6 - 1 & Finalist) / Boy Flaily (HW: 4 - 3) || (Entry Post)
Ruination IV: The Upheaval - Pinstripe (LW: 4 - 3) / The Maw (MW: 3 - 4) / Sinmill (HW: 4 - 3) / Speed Bison (SHW: 8 - 1 and in the finals!) || (Entry Post)
RoBattle - The Gourmet (LW: Finalist) / Hercules (HW: Finalist) || (Entry Post)

[attackfrog on Sketchfab] | [The Ruination IV Visual Guide] | [The REDDIT Visual Guide]

The Monsterworks

Re: Aquatic Robotics Garage

Post by The Monsterworks » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:11 am

<3

Lovin' that tire design.