NASCAR ARC Series

Talk about the lastest in Nintendo, X-box and, if you can afford it, Playstation. Don't forget about PCs and handhelds, but if you go old-ass Atari on us, we'll cut you off at the knees.
GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

NASCAR ARC Series

Post by GF93 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:10 pm

Well 9th and 14th aren't bad. Beating that damn Kock Kidd both times helps a lot. :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

NFX

NASCAR ARC Series

Post by NFX » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:18 pm

A WINNER IS YOU
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

GF93

NASCAR ARC Series

Post by GF93 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:10 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Jun 9 2017, 09:18 PM</dd></dl><div>A WINNER IS YOU[/quote]WINNER IS

STRONG BADS
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Badnik96

NASCAR ARC Series

Post by Badnik96 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to Miami, Florida for the final race of the NASCAR ARC Series season&#33; This 1.5-mile track will decide the final points standings, and it's also the last chance for a driver to make it into the prestigious All-Star Race&#33; On the pole tonight is Tanner Grant, with Pinky Machibuse on the outside.
Grant takes the lead early, but after 2 laps he's passed by Magga McDonald, who then runs away with the lead early. Behind him, Johnny Rosales, Chase Spader, Dave Davies, Tanner Grant and Timothy Victor scramble for position. Spader passes Magga for the lead on lap 15, and Magga drops down to 4th in the process.
ImageImage
As the rest of the field jockeys for position, the top 5 begin to solidify. Spader leads, with Rosales in 2nd, Davies in third, Karl Smith in fourth, and Clyde Guzuta rounding it out. Spader takes off with the lead, leading the next 50 laps. Behind him, Karl Smith ends up in 2nd ahead of Antonio Alberts, Aislin Sheehan and Ruri Thomson. The rest of the field is beginning to spread out, but there's a ton of battling throughout. Green flag pit stops begin on lap 63 with most of the field coming down pit road. Smith beats Spader off of pit road and holds the lead for a few laps, until Spader passes him again. The two battle back and forth up until the rest of the top 5, consisting of Davies, Sheehan, and Akira Queen, catch up to them. Dave Davies takes the lead from the pair of battlers on lap 97, but he's surrounded by a huge pack of cars.
ImageImage
Will Harvey Jr. snipes the lead from him soon after, with 34 laps to go. Behind him in close proximity are the next 12 cars in line, with everyone else way behind.
With 10 laps to go, everyone pits a second time. No one's willing to gamble and stretch out their fuel, not even those way behind. Harvey has a blazing-fast pit stop to hold the lead, but what's this? Antonio Alberts' crew has decided to take only two fresh tires&#33; What a gamble&#33; He comes out three seconds ahead of Harvey, and even with the worn tires there's no way Harvey can catch Alberts in four laps&#33; Antonio Alberts snipes the win at Homestead&#33; Congratulations Brad&#33;
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

GF93

NASCAR ARC Series

Post by GF93 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:31 pm

It makes me sad that Kock Kidd didn't crash. And preferably burn to death as his car sets alight for being a perpetual irritant. :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

NASCAR ARC Series

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:49 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Jun 23 2017, 03:31 PM</dd></dl><div>It makes me sad that Kock Kidd didn't crash. And preferably burn to death as his car sets alight for being a perpetual irritant. :v:[/quote]ok honestly your bashing on Kidd has become excessive. it was funny for a bit, now you're just extending it unreasonably. He won some races, didn't win some others. didn't even win the damned thing and you're still more focused on hating him than rooting for your own dudes.

I'm a bit dissapointed in clyde, he ended a bit weak. lowest ranking team member was 12th from the bottom though, so I'll take that
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

playzooki

NASCAR ARC Series

Post by playzooki » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:50 pm

rip mike hunt

Badnik96

NASCAR ARC Series

Post by Badnik96 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:30 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Jun 23 2017, 03:49 PM</dd></dl><div>I'm a bit dissapointed in clyde, he ended a bit weak. lowest ranking team member was 12th from the bottom though, so I'll take that[/quote]inky and pinky had some really solid runs to cap off the year that helped them a lot in the points race. i legitimately forgot blinky was in half of the races, that's how much of an impression he left this season :v:
Team Ignition

Badnik96

NASCAR ARC Series

Post by Badnik96 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:14 pm

The All-Star Race tonight was intense&#33; The evening started out with the last-chance qualifier. Karl Smith led the early goings until he was passed by Inky Aosuke, and then Scott McHale took over for the remainder of the race. Inky stuck with him until the field encountered some lap traffic later on, leading McHale to run to the finish line almost unopposed.

The All-Star Race itself was a little more exciting. Takumi Fujiwara scored the pole but quickly fell to last place, leaving the battle for the lead open between almost everyone, especially Chase Spader, Antonio Alberts, Tanner Grant and Robin Best. However, at the end of 100 laps, it was a side-by-side battle between Best and Will Harvey Jr. for the lead, which ended in a photo finish for Will Harvey Jr, who takes the (imaginary) &#036;1,000,000 prize and moves on to the next season with all the pride he can carry&#33;

Thanks everyone for following the inaugural NASCAR ARC Series, see you all in August for the opening race of the second season&#33;
Team Ignition

NFX

NASCAR ARC Series

Post by NFX » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:09 am

Dammit Scott. :v:

Awesome stuff to finish 1-2 in the All-Star race, though :D I wonder if Harvey Jr. will be able to ride that into next season?
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

GF93

NASCAR ARC Series

Post by GF93 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:11 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Jun 23 2017, 03:49 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Jun 23 2017, 03:31 PM</dd></dl><div>It makes me sad that Kock Kidd didn't crash. And preferably burn to death as his car sets alight for being a perpetual irritant. :v:[/quote]ok honestly your bashing on Kidd has become excessive. it was funny for a bit, now you're just extending it unreasonably. He won some races, didn't win some others. didn't even win the damned thing and you're still more focused on hating him than rooting for your own dudes. [/quote]Perhaps. To be fair, I wasn't exactly trying to be serious with it (as the :v: indicates), but maybe I did overstep it a bit with that one.
ICE³ ROBOTICS