Top 10 Video Games

Talk about the lastest in Nintendo, X-box and, if you can afford it, Playstation. Don't forget about PCs and handhelds, but if you go old-ass Atari on us, we'll cut you off at the knees.
NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Top 10 Video Games

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:24 pm

I'll throw in an update as well, some minor shuffling and a new face or two so not much need for new explinations.

10. The Godfather: The Game
9. Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
8. Pokemon HeartGold
7. Metal Gear Solid 4
6. Mass Effect 3
5. Halo: Combat Evolved
4. Portal 2
3. Grim Fandango
2. Super Mario 64
1. Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Badnik96

Top 10 Video Games

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:26 am

Bump for new list

10) Kirby Super Star Ultra
9) Cave Story
8) Super Smash Bros Brawl
7) Mario Kart Wii
6) Kid Icarus Uprising
5) Soul Calibur 2
4) League of Legends
3) Robot Arena 2
2) F-Zero GX
1) Pokemon X/Y
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

playzooki

Top 10 Video Games

Post by playzooki » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:34 am

1.Robot Arena 2
2.Ace of Spades 0.75
3.Flatout 2
4.Forza 1
5.The Simpsons: Hit and Run
6.Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction (GBA)
7.Wacky Races (Wii)
8.Sonic 2
9.Phun (Does it even count? Idk but its fun to mess around with.)
10.Links 2001 (First video game played)

prince palatine

Top 10 Video Games

Post by prince palatine » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Couldn't put mine into any fixed order, plus my list changes a lot. So here's my top 10 for now.

1: Soul Calibur 3: Why is this here? Good god it was fucking great. In my opinion, the best game in series in terms of modes overall gameplay, but the soundtrack was missing something. Now if they had SCII's soundtrack on this game, it would have been fantastic

2: WWE2K14: Since I've bought this game a few weeks back, I've found it very hard to put it down again. Everything has been fixed, gameplay changed and more freedom and creativity. Still, the only thing that pisses me off is the same old recycled parts for Character Creation mode. They've been using the same shit since Smackdown vs Raw 2011, back in 2010!

3: Tony Hawk's Underground 1 (THUG 1) : It was between either this, or Pro Skater 2 or 4. While I loved those games so much, THUG takes my spot here. A good mixture of skating and a great storyline... Nuff said.

4: Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction: First ever Xbox game I got, so it's gonna be here. Fucking around with the airlock in the Mars level.... Nuff said XD

5: Robot Arena 2: So obviously needs to be here

6: Microsoft Train Simulator: While it looks so outdated compared to Trainz & Railworks, the game is so much fun. While the controls can be complex at times, it's still a very fun game to play.

7: Skate series: Being a fan of skateboarding, this series had to be here. Can't choose between any of them, much praise for their realism controls

8: Crackdown 2: Very good, fun game to play. Very challenging and exciting. From hand to hand combat, splattering Freaks with the Agency Supercar or stunt driving in a SUV. This games got it all. Plus explosions and shit.

9: Devil May Cry 4: First one of the DMC series that I got my hands on, completed it about 5 times, but it doesn't get any less enjoyable. Great story and good characters

10: Fable 3: While the storyline is a bit lacking somewhat, this is in fact one of my favourite games from the series. Better graphics, better combat and character interacting. Plus it has Bernard Hill in it. :D

And that's my list for the time being.

succotash_54

Top 10 Video Games

Post by succotash_54 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:49 am

Okay, these are all just based on how much fun I remember them being or how good they are for winding down after a long day. And yes, most of these games are older than most of you. Deal with it.

10. GoldenEye -- Capture the flag or man-hunting version. One of the few games that's fun to play with other people. This was good times for me my freshman year in college, and I didn't always get along with the people in my dorm, but when we played this game as a group, it was awesome.

9. Madden: I played a couple versions, but I always sucked, so I kept it on extremely easy. It's the only way the Ferris Bulldogs can beat Ohio State, after all.

8. Clue (CD-Rom) I always loved playing Clue as a kid, and I collected the books based on it, so the CD-ROM game was always fun to play, even though it glitches like fuck sometimes.

7. Golden Tee Golf (CD-ROM) This is one that's fun to play as all four players, but you may find that you didn't want to play for so long, and you end up quitting midway through.

The rest are all old school NES

6. Wheel Of Fortune--whether you play alone or against the computer, it's fun to play. Sometimes you play to see how much money you can amass, and sometimes it's fun to see how little clues you see to solve the puzzle.

5. StarTropics (1 & 2): combining them now. Sometimes to unwind, I just like playing the final round of Zoda's Revenge and blasting the montage of final bosses.

4. MegaMan 4, 5, and 6. The first three are hard and frustrating to figure out. And I've never beaten the first one. But if you just want to turn your mind off, these three are the ones to play.

3. The Legend Of Zelda (1 & 2)... in the first game, I like the first quest better. In the second one, for a night of unwinding, the second quest, after you've already got level 8 on Magic, Life, And Strength.

2. Super Mario 2 and 3 (and Super Mario World for SNES, and MarioKart). I gotta include the SNES world game. If there's one thing I do miss about not caring/being able to afford new consoles, is to keep up with the Mario franchise. The original is fun, the first video game I ever beat, but 2, 3, World, and Kart (multi) are just so much more fun.

1. Bases Loaded II: Second Season. I grew up loving baseball, and this game is just the best. The graphics aren't the best, but I don't need super graphics. I think I've actually saved/played all 12 teams all the way to World Series champs. Most recently, I play it until I'm bored, then turn it off without saving. I just enjoy playing several innings. The ultimate game for kicking back and relaxing.

Honorable mentions: RC-Pro-Am, Super Mario Bros. (original), Tetris, Dr. Mario, Maze Craze (for Atari), and various Strip Poker CD-ROM games.

MassimoV

Top 10 Video Games

Post by MassimoV » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:51 pm

1-10. Crazy Bus