Exploring the Darkness

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Mystic2000 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:34 pm

Abandoned facilites.... Sometimes they just are some creepy place to explore for the funsies, sometimes they hold secrets, and in this case, they're the starting point of an journey, cold wind blows through the dark and soulless corridors, it really seems that no life form is ever gonna dwell in this location... when suddenly, in a square room, a flash of light briefly illuminates the entire area, but soon it vanishes, but it left something, 4 bodies, 4 humanoid bodies lying at the center of the room, one fat guy with an oversided mustache and a red and black suit thing, a black/blue dressed girl with earrings, an facemasked armored man with a cloak and an unknown man with blue jeans and a yellow jacket, the 4 slowly awake, barely understanding the situation, they try to look in their memories an explanation as to how they ended here, but as it stood, they only could remember an flash, everything blacking out, another flash, and they were here, they slowly all stand up, still not fully understanding what was going on, each having an small headache....

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:26 pm

his left hand comfortably near his kidney (looking perhaps like he's scratching his back), Gwenwynwyn surveys the other 3 around him with caution, then moves onto his surroundings.

"where the fuck are we"
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Exploring the Darkness

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:56 pm

"Owwww... huh?"

An almost identical figure wearing red instead of blue appears next to her.

"Are you okay, sister?"

"Think so... where are we?"

Cyprine and Ptilol get to their feet.

"You know, I'm not exactly sure. Have we been sent on a mission again?"

"Hmmm... no. The Doctor would tell us beforehand who to go after..."

"Then what do you think this could be?"

Cyprine stares around.

"Whatever it is, we'd better stay together as we always do."

"Right."

Ptilol fades away inside of Cyprine, leaving the latter to get a view of the rest of the people around her. There's a fat guy with a magnificent mustache, a vague entity of a man, apparently, and some guy with an armoured visage and a cloak. He's got his hand behind his back. Cyprine frowns at him. The other two look easy to manipulate, but she's getting an uneasy feeling from this cloaked person. She rearranges her expression into a casual smile.

"Might I know whom you all are?" asks the Witch cheerfully. "And if at all, you could tell me where I am? I don't believe I'm supposed to be here, and a girl does get afraid on her own, I guess." She could have sweetened her voice further if she wanted to, but best not to push it.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Venice Queen

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Gwenwynwyn turns back around from observing his surroundings just in time to catch the end of Cyprine's monologue, missing Ptilol entirely. he takes a deep bow.

"Nuclear Vulture at your service! you are obviously not from where I am from, or you would know who I am. for I am the savior of my planet, the protector of the poor, vigilante of the night! Evil fears me, and people love me. I know every back alley, every disheveled building, every street of my city, and I can tell you assuredly that we are not there!

as for where we are now, I am afraid I cannot say. but fear not valiant lass, for I am sure that we can discover our location soon!"
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

That Kode Guy

Exploring the Darkness

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:10 pm

Cyprine's face goes smoothly, completely blank. Not the kind of reply she was expecting, and incredibly farfetched to be truthful, but she could work with it. She considers the possibilities for a moment, and then puts her hands behind her back in what some people would consider a "cute" gesture.

"I... see. Well, Mr. Vulture, I'm sure we'll turn out to be good friends!" she says, closing her eyes brightly and beaming.

Wow, way to lay it on thick, sister. *snort*

Shut up, Ptilol...

"So, since you know every building, can you recognize anything in here, maybe?" Cyprine continues, frowning. "I'm not really good with these kinds of things..."

Venice Queen

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:14 pm

"I know every building in my city, my dear. as this is not in my city, I must say nothing really pops out at me perhaps we should have a look around!"

Gwenwynwyn begins searching the room, looking for abnormalities, doors, windows. really any sort of clue to where they might have ended up, or as to who else may be there. he keeps on his guard though, still not trusting the other two members of the party, still lying there.

perhaps their headaches are worse than ours? could this have to do with how far we traveled?
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Exploring the Darkness

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:09 pm

Robotnik slowly got to his feet slowly, shaking his head in an exaggerated fashion trying to clear the dazed feeling. As he regained his senses, a quick look around was enough to tell him he wasn't in any of HIS own buildings. He felt sudden anger flare up and began grinding his teeth loudly.

One of those duncebots must have screwed up something on the last contraption I was building, he thought angrily. There was going to be some new scrap for the pile when he got back that was for--wait what was that??? Did those red and blue girls combine back together? Even by Mobius standards that was unusual!

Striking a mock-heroic pose, Dr Robotnik belted out confidently: "I am Dr. Rrrrrobotnik! Suprrrrreme genius and rrrrruler of Mobius!" Putting, as he usually did, an exaggerated trill on his "r's".
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

MadBull

Exploring the Darkness

Post by MadBull » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:42 am

A man has no idea where he is. This building, abandoned, these people, unknown to him.

He does not like that. He can not act well in front of people he doesn't know.

"A man wants to know what is going on."

That Kode Guy

Exploring the Darkness

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:27 am

Cyprine notes the fat man acting rather pompously, and the... other figure audibly inquiring about the same thing they're all generally wondering. She also notes the strange way the other person is talking. It's some weird third-person speak.

Wow, something's definitely wrong with him.
Do you think we should play with his mind or something?
Let's wait a bit and see what happens.
Right. Mind games are more fun over time.

Cyprine refuses to speak to "a man", but instead gives him a rather mocking smile and turns away from him.

What about the fat guy?
He's harmless, Ptilol. About as threatening as a Cocker Spaniel
Mimete's less threatening, and look what she did to your wardrobe a few weeks ago.
...yeah, that wasn't fun. Let's just see what develops.
Why don't you introduce yourself? I mean, your name isn't going to give anything away.
Oh yeah, sure, I could introduce myself as Mulan or some other shit.
Tee hee. Language, Cyprine!
Seriously though... Nuclear Vulture. What a complete fake.
Well he's clearly got a good reason to hide his name. You don't.
Fine, fine... but I'm not telling anyone about the Witches 5... or anything of the Death Busters or the Tau Nebula.
Oh, for sure. A name doesn't give away all that.

Cyprine draws herself up and addresses the area in general. "I'm Cyprine, that's me," she simpers, and fiddles with her own braided ponytail. "As you might have noticed, I, er... like blue. I don't know. I don't really have much to say about myself... other than the fact that my head still hurts a little."

Nice one. Are you faking idiocy like that other guy as well, or actually playing the part?
Careful, Ptilol, or I'll call you out and spoil everything just for grins.
Oh you're mean! But I still think I'd enjoy it.
Of course you would.

NWOWWE

Exploring the Darkness

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:57 am

Robotnik cocked a suspicious eye at Cyprine. Blue? He thought. The last thing he needed at a time like this was anything that reminded him of that accursed hedgehog. But then, something this elaborate would be giving that do-goody menace far too much credit. It was probably just a coincidence, nothing more... probably.

The man in armor sounded like a total sap. But that could be a good thing. Good people could often be manipulated, and he seemed like he could handle a fight. The other man now... well he looked clueless and sounded stupid.

He could pretend to be nice for now, or at least a very small degree of niceness. Too much would probably make him feel sick. But without any of his contraptions or weapons at his disposal, he couldn't get too much on their bad sides. But that wasn't about to keep him from making a quip here or there.

"Shame about the blue. I haven't had many good experiences with blue. I'm more of red person, really." He said stroking his mustache casually, looking around the room. "Since there doesn't seem to be anything interesting at all in this room, I say we see if we can leave."
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Mystic2000

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Mystic2000 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:36 pm

After the 4 people have introduced theirselves, a sudden static sound breaks the silence, it appears that one of the walls contained a TV screen, but the darkness and the black color of the room meant it had blent completely with the wall as it was turned off..., as our adventurers faced the screen in surprised, the static vanishes and in is place is what seems to be a young boy, it had a light blue shirt, green eyes, and short straight black hair, only his upper half was visible on the screen, the background seemed to be pitch black... the boy s'image seemed kind of unstable, seconds after it appeared, he spoke to the persons in the room...
"Hello... my name is Bryan... and the reason i brought you here is... well.... this world is in grave danger... a person with extremely high power is rampaging around the area and may very well make this world extinct, you probably must be confused as to why you were chosen for this... well all persons that had the chance to stand up to this threat, are all either dead or too scared to fight... I'll act as your guide through this facility, i'm a ghost that survives through all electronic systems, if i show up in the real world, my body gets more and more unstable, and if i stay out there too long, i'll self-destruct, but that also means i can control all electronic systems i can connect myself to... there is a door behind you, i'll open it for you so you can proceed, there are various other TV screens and radios through this place, i'll use those to contact you for instructions as you proceed, now... unless you have questions... you have a world to save..."
Last edited by Mystic2000 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That Kode Guy

Exploring the Darkness

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:59 am

(note to Mystic and anyone else reading my posts; text in italics means Cyprine (and/or Ptilol) is thinking :V)

Cyprine was continuing to fiddle with her hair when there was suddenly a sound that was like when you would try to fine-tune a radio.

What's that?
Sounds like a -
UHHHHH...

Cyprine had found the source - a screen in the wall. Of course... it was so dark in here that nobody would have guessed it. And the screen was covered in a static... for a moment. Then it was gone, and there was the image of... a juvenile. Cyprine cocked an eyebrow - this was rather strange.

So maybe we're going to find out what the heck happened to us?
If such a brat can tell us this.
...something's off about him...

And then the boy spoke. Apparently his name was Bryan or something. And then the story came out of his mouth.

This... this stupid tyke brought us here?!? And he expects us to play some ridiculous hero role?!?
Wow, he's asking for it!! He must not know we're evil, huh? And how did he bring us here anyway?! Ask him!
Right!

"Perhaps, if you can, you could tell me exactly how you brought me here? I don't like just being randomly plucked and placed in some unknown location with nothing to go on!" said Cyprine, not bothering to mask her anger. She wanted them to know she was upset.

I wonder if the same thing happened to Eudial...
That was months ago... but maybe you're right. Yuko-chan's never been seen since...
I wouldn't ask this little twerp about her, though.
Definitely not...

Mystic2000

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Mystic2000 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:12 am

Hearing Cyprine s'question, Bryan quickly answers: "In the depths of this place lies a device that is able to create a temporary tunnel between universes and dimensions, i used it to brought all of you here, however, the energy required for such a process meant that you 4 were the only persons i could bring here... Oh and by the way... just in case you people weren't too keen on saving this world.... The threat i mentioned earlier... is planning on using a similar device to travel to each and every universe and dimension and destroy it aswell, so if you have someone you care about, or someone you wanna settle the score with.... at least do it for them..."

NWOWWE

Exploring the Darkness

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:24 am

Robotnik listened to the boy on the screen, becoming more and more agitated as it went on. After it finished, the girl spoke up and she seemed to sound as frustrated as he felt. The response the boy gave didn't do much to improve Robotnik's mood.

"Now you listen to me you juvenile collection of junk circuitry!" Robotnik growled. "If you think you can intimidate me into believing your absurd story, you're sadly mistaken! You better have some kind of proof for this nonsense or I'll use your wiring for basket weaving!"

Mystic2000

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Mystic2000 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:41 am

Bryan calmly responded: "You want some proof... alright then", static replaced the boy for a couple seconds, then an image of a city from afar was shown, a man could be seen hovering above the city, apparently holding something, he pointed said thing to the sky, a bright purple light could be seen at the edge of the object, and then a colossal beam of dark purple energy came crashing down on the city from the sky, causing a massive explosion on impact which caused the camera to glitch for about 5 seconds, then it went back to normal, except the man was gone, and the city was completely reduced to ashes... Static replaced the image again, then Bryan popped up, and asked Robotnik "Is that enough proof for you ? because this is what is gonna happen to every single world if you guys don't stop this madman..."