Exploring the Darkness

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Exploring the Darkness

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Robotnik's eyes bulged comically out of his head as the robots made their way into the room. He desperately searched around for any kind of blunt object. Where was a mallet or lead pipe when you really needed one? If he could incapacitate one he might very well be able to reprogram it. But how with no weapon? Maybe he could knock one over? He decided to dive at the legs of the nearest one.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:12 pm

"Haha! At last! An opponent!"

Gwenywynwyn quickly draws out his kidney, throwing it deftly at the closest opponent, entanling its legs
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Mystic2000 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:38 pm

Gwenywynwyn throws out his extensive kidney thing at the legs of the robot of the far left, who gets his legs caught up in it and falls on the floor like an idiot, while Robotnik slams into another one and knocks it to the ground, Cyprine tries to access the circuits inside the robots, as the 2 robots left unscratched were getting dangerously close to Robotnik, Cyprine manages to get them all to freeze, the 2 robots stand there motionlessly, while the 2 incapacitated ones ceased to struggle and laid there unmoving

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Exploring the Darkness

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:13 pm

Okay, stopped them. Now... what to do with them...

Cyprine puts her control into the two frozen robots and forces them to look around for clues about this enemy the child informed her of. Cyprine bends her will upon them, being completely motionless.

Heh... four hands are better than two.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

MadBull

Exploring the Darkness

Post by MadBull » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:43 am

A man dresses himself as a metal cyclops quickly, and approaches one.

"Hey! How's it hanging?"