Psycho Killer, qu'est-ce que c'est?

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon May 16, 2016 5:57 am

MOAR!

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Tue May 24, 2016 8:27 pm

The fruit from before was good.

(I'm guessing this box has a keyboard input of some kind)

I go to the box and try to spell pomegranate.
  • pomagranit
  • pomagrannit
  • pommagranit
Frustrated, I enter something I know how to spell.
  • apple
poopity scoop

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:26 pm

Madeline is the first to walk up to the search engine. She says her 4 things. And she waits.

The engine delivers...

Query 1, "A Pokedex", The Ultimate Trainer Guide For The 25th Generation! A comprehensive guide from the future, with everything there is to know about the 25 generation, including, but not limited to, all new Ultra, Super, Drunk AND Trump evolutions, the brand new Trump type, and all about the new region, Trumpet, based on the United States of Trump!
Query 2, "A Dowsing Machine", a pair of L-shaped metal wire rods. When you use them, they lead you to hidden items, not unlike the Itemfinder in Pokemon!
Query 3, "A bicycle", a pair of wagon wheels with an axle between them. A person can balance on the axle and mentally command the wheels to take them places.
Query 4, "An accordion", an accordion! Which can magically change the mood in any environment, depending on what music is played.

Pyrrhocorax comes up next.

Query 1, "something that lets me tell if people are telling the truth", a self help book for people that feel they are easily deceived! How to tell if that Nigerian prince REALLY means well, or if he even is a prince! Or Nigerian!
Query 2, "some container for carrying things that moves under its own power", a (barely) sentient donkey with a backpack!
Query 3, "some magical device that provides defense against physical attacks", a massive 6 feet magic wand. The magic part is that it dubs as a pole weapon with a magically changeable extension, varying from axe to spear to mace to anything commonly seen on pole weapons.
Query 4, "a large box of whatever the most delicious edible fruit this world has to offer is!", a large box, labeled "John the Dwarf", seemingly the very man who Brutus and Aryana robbed earlier. Stuffed with pomegranates.

Aryana's turn!

Query 1, "a pair of hooks swords, made of silver", you get 2 cutlasses, the handle very much made of silver indeed. On them you read "Captain Hook's swords"!
Query 2, "a compilation of all information related to werewolves in this city and surrounding area, in book form", a library card! For the small and obscure library used by the werewolf community downtown. Obviously with an address on it. The library is only accessible by werewolves and card holders.
Query 3, "a device enchanted to expose things that are hidden", a pair of L-shaped metal wire rods. When you use them, they lead you to hidden items, not unlike the Itemfinder in Pokemon!
Query 4, ...

Aaaand Brutus!

Query 1, "pomagranit", a disc made of Poma

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:34 pm

...Madline takes the metal wire rods and the accordion.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Don't know what I expected, really

she goes up to the machine to try again, and much to her surprise, finds chinese characters

she enters 鈎 镀银
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:45 am

Pyrrhocorax considers this for a moment.... she really does want that fruit a lot, but something else comes to mind.

"I shall select the donkey (whom I shall name Nebuchadnezzar) and the polearm-wand... and then tie the polearm-wand to it's back so we can charge at people who are too big for me to handle on my own!"

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:17 pm

andy and josh pick things!

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:55 pm

foolishness

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:56 pm